This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shit now that diesels back , I got the perfect shit for him
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Imma need you to get serious with your music and release a project....
      i cant cuz i dont have enough time .
      maybe sometime down the road when i finish school and move out.
      i wanna be able to jus sit down and focus on nothing but the music, but too much other shit goin on,
      which leave me with these fragments of releases.......

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      we've been saying that for years now... diezel is ellusive

easy for you to say.
      you prolly got your own place(no parents), and finished school right??

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      Oh shit now that diesels back , I got the perfect shit for him
      pm me, i might be able to cook something up quick depending on my schedule.......
      Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 05-14-2012, 08:31 PM.
      EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• "In every bar, in every verse, in ever hook I keep in shook with all my heart right from the start"...you know I'm gonna get it done..
        Last edited by Cli-City; 05-14-2012, 10:37 PM.
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• im back like not foreward ......
          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• I think pretty much everybody here has been improving over the last couple months!
            Last edited by @Poyo_Kardashian; 05-15-2012, 04:33 PM.
            twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
              I think pretty much everybody here has been improving over the last couple months!
              Lol @ Editing what you said before
              The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Just wrote two hooks not for my album....dope beats also...who wants them.....

Comment

Just wrote two hooks not for my album....dope beats also...who wants them.....
                  I would like some hooks

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                    I would like some hooks

Great....what type of hook you looking for some hard hitting shit...some smoking shit...some deep shit...? Imma work on one right for you....

Comment

Great....what type of hook you looking for some hard hitting shit...some smoking shit...some deep shit...? Imma work on one right for you....
                      Hard hitting shit

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                        Hard hitting shit
                        Check your PM in about 2 minutes imma send you two that I just did.....unmastered though...but if you want any imma re record and fix them up for you...

Comment

Just wrote two hooks not for my album....dope beats also...who wants them.....
                          if you lookin for some side cash, producers on soundclick and this producer site i be on pay niggas to do hooks on dey beats if they think the hook is dope.
                          with producers who sell dey shits online, beats wit hot hooks usually sell the beat faster ............

Comment

Working...
                          X