Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Written Tournament [Round 1 Results Posted]

Originally posted by Enigma
    Not sure if you've decided on the theme for tomorrow, but if you can think of one that's not so vague it might cause things to be interesting. And if you can't think of one that's specific don't do one that's not good for the heck of it, and even though you said this as an example, "sports" would be a rather depressing topic.
    Sports is not going to be one of the topics. It was just an example. The topics will be more interesting than that.

Comment

Im not bashing, im stating my opinion and giving examples. if you take it the wrong way i guess that's your fought

there should be a voting system that breaks down the structure of voting, and a points system to make things balanced

Y.O.L.O

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT: Next tournament there will be 5 judges total. I feel this is the better system of voting because you get more opinion, more than just 2 to 1. I hope that this will make things better.

I am looking for permanent judges, people that will help judge for every tournament, that way the voting stays the same. I am also looking for people to help me setup each round which includes the details/theme. If you are interested in being a permanent judge, please PM me. Even if you are a judge for this tournament PM me so I know that you are on board.

Comment

• Re: Official Written Tournament [Round 1 Results Posted]

The rules for both brackets have been posted in the 2nd post in this thread. Any questions on them ask me in this thread or by PM.

I will be sending a PM to all participants to let them know the details have been posted, no need to respond to the PM I am sending out.

EDIT: The deadline to turn in all verses is Tuesday, February 16, 2010 @ 3 PM EST. Any submissions after that will no be counted.

Comment

lol, i dont care cuz im not in the losers bracket, but why is the theme for it why do you think youre the best on hq, if theyre in the losers bracket?
            It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by djsteezybeatz
              lol, i dont care cuz im not in the losers bracket, but why is the theme for it why do you think youre the best on hq, if theyre in the losers bracket?
              I know i shouldn't be there but oh well... while i was complaining i should be thanking artille for putting me against weaker opponents lol (not to diss anyone)

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockSter
                I know i shouldn't be there but oh well... while i was complaining i should be thanking artille for putting me against weaker opponents lol (not to diss anyone)
                oh im weak? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. FTP
                  oh im weak? lol
                  FTP for loser bracket winner

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. FTP
                    oh im weak? lol
                    nah just saying there's more weaker members on the LB then the WB

Y.O.L.O

Comment

oh, well artille said that our match-up will be the best in the LB.
                      good luck bro

Comment

Make sure you read this whole post so you know whats going on

First let me answer a few questions

@Steezy - The reason the theme is why are you the best in Tha Studio is because when I originally set up the rules that topic was in the WB. I then realized there were better topics to use for the WB, so I put it into the LB.

@Jrock - Yes, the LB is for weaker people or people that got bracket fucked. And in FTP's case, he got bracket fucked because he had to go against Enigma the first round. In your case it was really a split decision between the judges, it came down to Dino and he said CMM. But your welcome lol, although you might be bracket fucked this round too.

---

@Dizzy Mays - You have a bye! YoungTwistOfLife messaged me and let me know he can no longer compete due to problems with his parents. I don't feel like updating the brackets, so just know, you have a bye.

Comment

Small changes to the details

JUDGED ON: Sticking to the theme, overall lyrics, and flow.

For those that submitted your verse, make sure you fit these categories as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X