This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Woocky View Post
    Is it possible to add a button that shows how much new posts there are in a thread? And when you click on it, the replies are loaded.
    Something like this from KTT:

I could have a look for a hack

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
    Danny can you add gifs to the, I don't even know what to call it, whatever the smilies are

Like :gif#1:
    I don't think the vBulletin server would have enough space to save gifs. You're better off just saving the gifs on your computer or in your bookmarks, then linking to them when you want to use one

Comment

• Silver stars should be able to -rep

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
        Silver stars should be able to -rep
        he took that away for a reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
          he took that away for a reason
          probably cause trolls like kid comet would -rep helpful members

Comment

• Originally posted by Woocky View Post
            Is it possible to add a button that shows how much new posts there are in a thread? And when you click on it, the replies are loaded.
            Something like this from KTT:

This does the same thing I'm sure -

​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

or finger poppin each others assholes type of fuckboys get angry over the littlest shit and -rep

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

That's probably why Danny won't let him be Vet
                ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• That's why I said silver, I haven't seen anyone w a silver star that shouldn't be able to do it, or hasn't been here for a minute .

The only reason I say it cause there's so many people with too much rep, cause there's not enough people to -rep, it's misleading tbh
                  @
                  Dont really matter tho, just a suggestion .

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] [MENTION=372]Artille[/MENTION] new idea for the forum: maybe you could make something like an "All Official Threads" Thread for every Section.
                    Then you put all the "Official.......Thread" in there. so people can see all the really relevant threads in one collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.B. View Post
                      @Danny M @Artille new idea for the forum: maybe you could make something like an "All Official Threads" Thread for every Section.
                      Then you put all the "Official.......Thread" in there. so people can see all the really relevant threads in one collection.
                      There's one for that in the Downloads, and every other official thread is stickied in each forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        There's one for that in the Downloads, and every other official thread is stickied in each forum.
                        Well my official threads are not stickied. (see my sig) but maybe they are not important enough.
                        I know in the download section there are many stickied but i think there are a lot more that should be stickied.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.B. View Post
                          Well my official threads are not stickied. (see my sig) but maybe they are not important enough.
                          I know in the download section there are many stickied but i think there are a lot more that should be stickied.
                          I stickied about 10 threads before but it was just too much. So I made a thread and put about 8 links in the post so people can see the official threads still.

I have stickied the studio sessions one. The live freestyles will have to just live without a sticky for now, people will just have to search for it like most of the threads.

Comment

Working...
                          X