Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a mod or something that will let you block a user so they can't view/quote/thank/etc you

Basically a reverse ignore list

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
      Is there a mod or something that will let you block a user so they can't view/quote/thank/etc you

Basically a reverse ignore list
      It won't stop pms/thanks but yeah this will block them: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/pro...?do=ignorelist

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        It won't stop pms/thanks but yeah this will block them: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/pro...?do=ignorelist
        No bro Im looking for one so they can't see my posts & shit, not so I can't see theirs

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          like the page "slides" from left to right to go to the next page...it looked awesome but it only happened three times and never happened again lol....

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

yeah just forget it, it happened about three times and didnt happen again...I guess my phone is just fucking up lol...
          What browser are you using on your phone? And did you have more than one tab open?

Someone should make this a smiley.
          Last edited by weezy f baby; 01-16-2013, 01:55 AM.
          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
            No bro Im looking for one so they can't see my posts & shit, not so I can't see theirs
            that isn't possible mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
              What browser are you using on your phone? And did you have more than one tab open?

Someone should make this a smiley.
              Safari, and I really can't remember...but the phone was alittle lagging around that time, so I think that's why it went full retard and started to create new shit...but it's all good now lol
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Lwhq should be like iPhone friendly. With the smileys and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                  Lwhq should be like iPhone friendly. With the smileys and stuff.
                  use the mobile skin

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    use the mobile skin
                    Idk how to change the forum back to mobile. The blog is though.

Comment

Idk how to change the forum back to mobile. The blog is though.
                      clear browser cache

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        clear browser cache
                        Aight. Cool

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        clear browser cache
                        I can't even find it. All I see is, clear history and data. And clear cookies.

Comment

Aight. Cool

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I can't even find it. All I see is, clear history and data. And clear cookies.
                          what phone?

Comment

Working...
                          X