Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
    Shoot me in the face why don’tcha.

How about getting the warnings erased off of your user CP once they've expired?
    I think Danny has the last say so in what changes on the site, PM him and ask him bro.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

ya pm Danny but i'm pretty sure he's going to tell you the same thing, i'm 100 percent sure actually. Still it would be nice to clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
        I think Danny has the last say so in what changes on the site, PM him and ask him bro.
        Done...Let's see what's good with this..

Comment

IMO warnings not leaving your profile is a good thing. For us(staff) anyway. It means we can always keep track on what users have broken rules on the forums in the past.
          Last edited by Wisheezy; 12-03-2010, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            IMO warnings not leaving your profile is a good thing. For us(staff) anyway. It means we can always keep track on what users have broken rules on the forums in the past.
            -and see if they're behaving better lol

Comment

Yeah, but if it was something petty, like me having a signature that was just over the limits, is it necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                Yeah, but if it was something petty, like me having a signature that was just over the limits, is it necessary?
                Well something petty like that will never be seen as anything more than just a petty warning anyway so anyone with that won't have to worry

Comment

Well something petty like that will never be seen as anything more than just a petty warning anyway so anyone with that won't have to worry
                  Can't they disappear from our user CP but not from the admin CP....?

Comment

A sports sub forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                      A sports sub forum?
                      Not enough sports discussions in here imo for one.

Comment

The blog needs a new banner too tbh.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                          The blog needs a new banner too tbh.
                          Well I think, and don't hold me on it, but we've been bugging Danny for a new layout for a while. When C4 shots come in I will make a new forum banner, background, the whole forum will probably get a new layout. The blog....well we all know thats so old and I know a lot of people want it to change. So once again when we get C4 shots, I can make a new blog banner. And hopefully then Danny will change the blog look too. Something fresh...well I hope lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X