Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

We need to get the graphics section more active with feedback and shit I've posted several sigs over the weekend and have received hardly any feedback...Any ideas?

Comment

We need to add something to the rules saying that your posts need to be written in at least somewhat proper English. At least well enough for people to understand you...

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        We need to add something to the rules saying that your posts need to be written in at least somewhat proper English. At least well enough for people to understand you...

Spell check ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
          Spell check ftw.
          There is a certain member on this site whose spelling is beyond the repair of spell check

Comment

Can we have a chat box like LilWayneSurp? I know we had issues with that chat we had. But that's cause no one really was on.
            Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

This is more of a question, but, when people sign up, they have to have an email and all that stuff, and fill out a form with captcha.

How the hell do we still get bots?

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                This is more of a question, but, when people sign up, they have to have an email and all that stuff, and fill out a form with captcha.

How the hell do we still get bots?
                That is what we don't understand either ...Danny has all the security measures in place , they just get passed that shit. Unexplainable ..has my mind boggled.

Comment

Maybe we could do a "Random Lil Wayne Questions" thread or something for little questions about Wayne related things that aren't really thread worthy, but people would still like answered. Just throwing an idea out there

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                    Maybe we could do a "Random Lil Wayne Questions" thread or something for little questions about Wayne related things that aren't really thread worthy, but people would still like answered. Just throwing an idea out there
                    Brilliant idea...Like if someone doesn't know what album a songs on or sumin they could ask in there.

Comment

Brilliant idea...Like if someone doesn't know what album a songs on or sumin they could ask in there.
                      Or they could search Google or Wiki and they'll have the answer.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        Or they could search Google or Wiki and they'll have the answer.
                        I mean songs like Darlin' Baby or Told Ya'll that aren't on an album or mixtape.

Comment

Black name for LilWayneHQ Godfathers ftw.
                          Would Be Sick . And Thats A Cool Idea Wolverine..

Comment

Working...
                          X