Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
    I don't have a problem with an intelligent debate on whose the greatest rapper alive etc..unless it starts turning into a shitfight about who rides which artist's dick the most..thats just stupid.. like you're on em's dick or nah you're on wayne's dick.. Go ahead make that thread, i won't lock it and just watch how it turns out , just sayin..i like those threads a lot tbh, i also want to debate on those topics ..its just annoying when nothing is really being debated but rather people insulting each other for no damn reason

You and chronic so stfu

dude is that really called for? you are like the most hypocritical member on this site . The amount of shit you report does not amass to the amount of insulting and arguments you pull ..it's crazy..most of the time i just ignore your posts 'cause theres never any substance all you do is talk shit about me constantly ..I haven't said one bad thing about you but yet you talk shit about me all over these forums..grow up dude
    Just throwing this out there, your saying hes hypocrite because he reports stuff but yet you read THP post complaining about "lames" reporting therefor the mods warn/ban people and you say absolutely nothing to the real hypocritical person (THP) who reports the most shit then all the site combined but your so quick to point the finger on someone who is speaking the truth. siding one person over another isn't part of being a moderator.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
      Just throwing this out there, your saying hes hypocrite because he reports stuff but yet you read THP post complaining about "lames" reporting therefor the mods warn/ban people and you say absolutely nothing to the real hypocritical person (THP) who reports the most shit then all the site combined but your so quick to point the finger on someone who is speaking the truth. siding one person over another isn't part of being a moderator.
      i'm sure you have access to the report forum ? where you see which posts have been reported etc? lol ok bro..

besides all that, i don't really react to anybodies reports at all..unless its a spam bot! if i see something myself i'll do something about it. People are hardly getting banned dawg, quit creating problems, nobody has gotten an illegitimate warning from me for over 2/3 months . There's nothing shady going on here. THP was banned last week, theres no favouritism..stop creating an illusion for yourself which isn't real.

Comment

i'm sure you have access to the report forum ? where you see which posts have been reported etc? lol ok bro..

besides all that, i don't really react to anybodies reports at all..unless its a spam bot! if i see something myself i'll do something about it. People are hardly getting banned dawg, quit creating problems, nobody has gotten an illegitimate warning from me for over 2/3 months . There's nothing shady going on here. THP was banned last week, theres no favouritism..stop creating an illusion for yourself which isn't real.
        Nah i don't have access but Artille said "THP quit complaining about other people reporting when your the main one that does that" that pretty much sums it up, idk why your trying to cover THP for shit has already been known. yeah THP was banned last week but did you do the banning? no im pretty sure Artille did but you made sure he was unbanned the exact date it was uplifted but you so called didn't have time for the internet when Mr X was banned and waited day(s) to unban him even tho his ban was only one day more then Mr X's.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

I think THP should just be banned forever seeing that he creates 99% of the arguments on this forum. He's always posting some bullshit that know one asks for. If he doesn't like a thread he'll say 'this thread is pointless' or some dumb shit like that. Don't ya'll notice that in most of Cody's threads he comments and and says some stupid ass shit. If you don't like the fucking thread then stay the fuck out of it.

I got nothing against you Chronic, IMO your one of the chillest Mod's on the site. But THP he's got to go...

Comment

Nah i don't have access but Artille said "THP quit complaining about other people reporting when your the main one that does that" that pretty much sums it up, idk why your trying to cover THP for shit has already been known. yeah THP was banned last week but did you do the banning? no im pretty sure Artille did but you made sure he was unbanned the exact date it was uplifted but you so called didn't have time for the internet when Mr X was banned and waited day(s) to unban him even tho his ban was one more day more then THP.
            Man you just don't let it rest do you? Well there are a couple other members who do as much reporting as THP does trust me. Dude it's freaking saturday. Get a life just cause I was out having a mad good time last night while you seem to be having a miserable time on here doesn't mean i'm the one who has to do every single mod job around here. There are like I said before 3/4 other global mods on this site who can help Mr. X. I really wasn't on, I don't know whats so hard for you to understand that? When I got on, I immediately lifted Mr. X's ban ..there's literally nothing going on besides in your imagination . Bro I think you got to let this one go because you're not making any sense..it's mostly the paranoia talking

Comment

Man you just don't let it rest do you? Well there are a couple other members who do as much reporting as THP does trust me. Dude it's freaking saturday. Get a life just cause I was out having a mad good time last night while you seem to be having a miserable time on here doesn't mean i'm the one who has to do every single mod job around here. There are like I said before 3/4 other global mods on this site who can help Mr. X. I really wasn't on, I don't know whats so hard for you to understand that? When I got on, I immediately lifted Mr. X's ban ..there's literally nothing going on besides in your imagination . Bro I think you got to let this one go because you're not making any sense..it's mostly the paranoia talking
              Is that your comeback when shit is blankly obvious therefor you have nothing else to say? since your so on "having a life" what life do you have, hating and playing batman and ribbon on the internet isn't considered a life. wtf do you know about my life lol? i'm getting a full paid basketball scholarship next year for college so please quit with that irrvleavent shit dude. i'm not letting "it rest" because your the most corrupted mod i have come across on the internet and i'm not letting "shit rest" until something is done about it.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Is that your comeback when shit is blankly obvious therefor you have nothing else to say? since your so on "having a life" what life do you have, hating and playing batman and ribbon on the internet isn't considered a life. wtf do you know about my life lol? i'm getting a full paid basketball scholarship next year for college so please quit with that irrvleavent shit dude. i'm not letting "it rest" because your the most corrupted mod i have come across on the internet and i'm not letting "shit rest" until something is done about it.

well bro all i can say is i wish the best of luck to you!

Comment

Well we got spammed AGAIN. Maybe we should get more global mods... We really only have Artille and chronic that are on at all and most days neither of them are even on very much

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                  http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                    Well we got spammed AGAIN. Maybe we should get more global mods... We really only have Artille and chronic that are on at all and most days neither of them are even on very much
                    This is what i was stating about last week, i believe. How Wayne would be released, and we'll see a lot more activity flowing through the site (good and bad) So we really need to start hosting more Mods on this site...

Comment

just report the spam and it will be dealt with asap

Comment

Yes, but I don't like that ASAP in some cases is like 5 hours after they start spamming

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Tge spam was there for a few hours. Maybe adding/replacing a couple of mods for some more active ones wouldn't be such a bad idea? I think you should bring it up with Dan.

Comment

Working...
                          X