This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    Yeah like someone that is always active and has been for a year and a half now... Works from home so he is on the forums during the day...

Erm btw, not sure if it's just a problem with me or everyone is getting it but when I'm getting quote notifications now and I click on the notifications link to go to my quotes, it just takes me to my wall profile where people can leave comments and I have to keep manually clicking on the quotes tab rather than it taking me there automatically, only started happening like yesterday I think?

Anyone else get this? @Danny M any way of looking into it?
    was about to post this

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Yeah like someone that is always active and has been for a year and a half now... Works from home so he is on the forums during the day...

Erm btw, not sure if it's just a problem with me or everyone is getting it but when I'm getting quote notifications now and I click on the notifications link to go to my quotes, it just takes me to my wall profile where people can leave comments and I have to keep manually clicking on the quotes tab rather than it taking me there automatically, only started happening like yesterday I think?

Anyone else get this? @Danny M any way of looking into it?
      Yeah I've noticed this since Danny updated the tagging modification to the latest version as not everyone got notified every time a @ was used. I guess something is missing or broken with the quote notification now..it's fucking retarded how vBulletin haven't got this as a standard feature yet

Comment

• It's a problem with the new mod version. I've asked on the vBulletin forums for a fix: vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - [DBTech] Advanced User Tagging v3 (vB4)

So I guess we got to be patient

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          It's a problem with the new mod version. I've asked on the vBulletin forums for a fix: vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - [DBTech] Advanced User Tagging v3 (vB4)

So I guess we got to be patient
          They should be fast on it, the devs who make it are really active I was browsing their company webpage on the weekend

edit: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=624 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            They should be fast on it, the devs who make it are really active I was browsing their company webpage on the weekend

edit: vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - [DBTech] Advanced User Tagging v3 (vB4) ?
            Yes they were fast

The issue should be fixed now!

Comment

• this guy is spamming general chat with a bunch of quotes and shit, probably trying to get to godfather download section http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/mem...oof-59200.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                this guy is spamming general chat with a bunch of quotes and shit, probably trying to get to godfather download section http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/mem...oof-59200.html
                He about to get that ass banned now.
                No Godfather for him.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                    this guy is spamming general chat with a bunch of quotes and shit, probably trying to get to godfather download section http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/mem...oof-59200.html
                    uh oh somebody didnt eat his grilled cheese today did he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      uh oh somebody didnt eat his grilled cheese today did he?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post

Comment

• This should be a new smiley

Comment

Working...
                          X