• hate this smiley, replace it

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post

hate this smiley, replace it
          No one works for you here..
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Not a priority by any means, but on the main site how you've been adding new information under Lil Wayne (Style, Compliments, Business Ventures, etc.) I think it would be cool to see a 'Beefs' section. I feel it would draw the attraction of many site goers, as well as, people googling it up on Lil Waynes beefs and draw more traffic towards the site. Who Wayne beefed with isn't really well known as it could be in my opinion, and this could shed some light on the lesser known beefs.
            FREE FLOW
            TOP 6 FAV
            -
            LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

• Originally posted by its a turtle View Post
              Not a priority by any means, but on the main site how you've been adding new information under Lil Wayne (Style, Compliments, Business Ventures, etc.) I think it would be cool to see a 'Beefs' section. I feel it would draw the attraction of many site goers, as well as, people googling it up on Lil Waynes beefs and draw more traffic towards the site. Who Wayne beefed with isn't really well known as it could be in my opinion, and this could shed some light on the lesser known beefs.
              i didnt think wayne did beefs

well big beefs not little beefs

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                i didnt think wayne did beefs

well big beefs not little beefs
                50 cent, Pusha t, gillie.

Comment

• A new thread section for YMCMB affiliates like: MMG and We The Best etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by its a turtle View Post
                    Not a priority by any means, but on the main site how you've been adding new information under Lil Wayne (Style, Compliments, Business Ventures, etc.) I think it would be cool to see a 'Beefs' section. I feel it would draw the attraction of many site goers, as well as, people googling it up on Lil Waynes beefs and draw more traffic towards the site. Who Wayne beefed with isn't really well known as it could be in my opinion, and this could shed some light on the lesser known beefs.
                    Good idea

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                    A new thread section for YMCMB affiliates like: MMG and We The Best etc.
                    There is a MMG thread in the Music Domain forum and I think We The Best artists are fine being posted in the Cash Money section right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      Good idea

There is a MMG thread in the Music Domain forum and I think We The Best artists are fine being posted in the Cash Money section right now
                      Just a question, what are all the companies Lil Wayne is sponsored by or represents, I know Mountain Dew's dropped but what else?

Comment

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                        Just a question, what are all the companies Lil Wayne is sponsored by or represents, I know Mountain Dew's dropped but what else?
                        All Of Lil Wayne's Business Ventures

I know I need to remove Mountain Dew from that list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          All Of Lil Wayne's Business Ventures

I know I need to remove Mountain Dew from that list.
                          Was he ever sponsored by BAPE?

(sorry about all these questions)

Comment

Working...
                          X