Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    ^^
    They should be working fine now [MENTION=616]luciana[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      They should be working fine now @luciana
      Yea, now its working! Thank you

Comment

• Don't know if you'll be able to fix this, but i have my chrome accounts synced from my desktop and mobile, if i visit the blog on mobile then visit on my desktop i get the mobile version.
        Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDickBandit View Post
          Don't know if you'll be able to fix this, but i have my chrome accounts synced from my desktop and mobile, if i visit the blog on mobile then visit on my desktop i get the mobile version.
          Looking into this right now. For now I've disabled the mobile theme.

Comment

Looking into this right now. For now I've disabled the mobile theme.
            That always happened to me for a long time. I always just hit the default theme button at the button on desktop so it would be normal

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
              That always happened to me for a long time. I always just hit the default theme button at the button on desktop so it would be normal
              I've told my host, he thinks it's a caching issue. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDickBandit View Post
                Don't know if you'll be able to fix this, but i have my chrome accounts synced from my desktop and mobile, if i visit the blog on mobile then visit on my desktop i get the mobile version.
                Is the issue fixed for you now?

Comment

The default theme button wasn't working. I would have to type in the link to the forums then hit blog to go back to the default theme.

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                  Is the issue fixed for you now?
                  Isn't acting up anymore
                  Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

• On mobile, when I click the arrow to a thread it would take me straight to the last post, but now it just sends me to the last page and i gotta scroll until i find the newest post...

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                      On mobile, when I click the arrow to a thread it would take me straight to the last post, but now it just sends me to the last page and i gotta scroll until i find the newest post...
                      Are you using the mobile theme or the default theme?

Comment

Are you using the mobile theme or the default theme?
                        I guess mobile.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                          I guess mobile.
                          It's a re-direct issue I believe. I'm looking into it right now mate.

Comment

Working...
                          X