This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
    Anyone have this problem or know how to fix it. 19 out of 20 times when I try to post on HQ it crashes safari and won't let me post. I've tried a bunch of things to fix it but nothing works. The only way I can post is to shut down safari clear data then post on the mobile version. This is the only site it happens on and here lately it's gotten way worse. I don't know what causes it or how to fix it.
    Safari,

your first issue right here.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
      Yea, I'm thinking it's because my phones old. I just don't know why it had to pick hq to dislike I just soft reset it and changed some settings and it's acting like it's going to let me post this so maybe that worked.
      Good! Let me know if it starts happening again

Comment

• yes we need this so much

Comment

• On the sides of the layout of these forums where it says YMCMB it would be dope if you somehow put a black X through all the "CMB"'s haha

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
            On the sides of the layout of these forums where it says YMCMB it would be dope if you somehow put a black X through all the "CMB"'s haha
            do it [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              do it @Wisheezy
              pretty dope idea actually

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                pretty dope idea actually
                Are you gonna do it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  Are you gonna do it?
                  idk, thoughts, [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

Comment

idk, thoughts, @Danny M
                    After seeing the video of Wayne yesterday, I don't think he will ever be returning to Cash Money, so if you can make it look good mate I will update it

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      After seeing the video of Wayne yesterday, I don't think he will ever be returning to Cash Money, so if you can make it look good mate I will update it
                      I'll have a go this afternoon. Do I have the PSD or did you finish this one up ? I can't remmeber haha

Comment

I'll have a go this afternoon. Do I have the PSD or did you finish this one up ? I can't remmeber haha
                        I think we both have it mate, but I'm not at home at the moment. Do you definitely not have it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          I think we both have it mate, but I'm not at home at the moment. Do you definitely not have it?
                          I can't find it atm so it's been hard to try and match the colours exactly with gradients etc. If you still have it then send it over plsss

I think I remember I did the BG then sent it over to you for the logo in the middle and to render it for all resolutions?

Comment

Working...
                          X