Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Flow better become this new wayne. I hope he has a similar work ethic wayne had. Except being all over everyones features, it would be dope if he would just drop mixtapes every now and then just to build his fan base.
    tbh I like how underground he is. But then again I hope he becomes very successful cause he's so sick

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
      crack my skateboard & stab em with the sharp end is my favorite one lol
      Lol, I love that line! Wayne probably wont even come close to saying something like that on D4 (as far as skateboard shit goes)

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      MaryJane is such a dope song, but this nigga deelow ruined that shit. Tha nigga sound like he dead. Fuck wrong with him
      agree, faggot ruined the song for me :/

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
        Lol, I love that line! Wayne probably wont even come close to saying something like that on D4 (as far as skateboard shit goes)

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

agree, faggot ruined the song for me :/
        Im hoping for some DECENT skateboard lines on D4. I can't hope for anything amazing though

Comment

tbh I like how underground he is. But then again I hope he becomes very successful cause he's so sick
          the dude only needs a HUGE single and thats it tbh

Comment

I hope he becomes successful and dope at the same time. Shit wayne been mainstream for a minute and started falling off after rebirth, but then came back with NC. Then fell off after C4. But thats a good ass run. Most artists sell out fast. Shit look at nicki
            I just like that raw feel from Flow. and I feel like if he gets mainstream he'll change. But fuck it we'll just have to see.

I don't even listen to Nicki. I just know she fell off hard. I heard her last album was wack as hell.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
            the dude only needs a HUGE single and thats it tbh
            maybe YMCMB will help make that happen

Comment

A lot of artists that were dope underground has changed when they went mainstream. But I doubt flow will change. He too high on drugs all the time like wayne was. The nigga takes more drugs than wayne ever has lol.
              yea I like all his lines about drugs too. If he really does all of those then thats fucked up lol. Shit will kill you

Comment

This.

Comment

Nigga be puttin xanx bars in his lean
                  he also snorts a xan while he's bumpin Juicy J

Comment

I was hoping someone would remove his verse, but it never came to light
                    I could swear I did that and even posted the download in here. I'm in school right now but I'll check that later

Comment

• btw [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION] that Gates mixtape goes hard

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleks View Post

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

MaryJane (Flow Only): Flow - MaryJane.mp3

Tiffany Shante Feat. Flow - MaryJane: Tiffany Shante Feat. Flow - MaryJane.mp3
                        Found it!

Comment

btw @187JoshM187 that Gates mixtape goes hard
                          What's your favorite tracks? I love that tape. Literally bump it every day.

Comment

Working...
                          X