Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187

12char

I like it. MUCH BETTER than Wayne's shitty smiley face.

Comment

• Lol @Sik Fuk

Comment

• After listening to every track at least 10 times and some A LOT more, I gotta say that this is really dope. I don't really like this Radke guy, but he definitely added quality to this tape, it wouldn't be as good without him. Flow killed the shit out of some beats tho

Even the "mainstream" kinda tracks like Up & Away or In My Zone are dope as hell

fav track is Know What I Mean

I hope these two stay together a lil longer... #nohomo

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
          he's more than capable lol. But most projects have features, and I'm sure he wants his Flamez as features
          i read wat u said wrong
          my bad
          i thought u said flow and 12 are making the tape together with boogie
          so it would be another flamez cd

Comment

• Wayne also got that "Sik Fuk" tattoo.

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              i read wat u said wrong
              my bad
              i thought u said flow and 12 are making the tape together with boogie
              so it would be another flamez cd
              its all Gucci homie.

But with all dat aside, I'm just happy dat they've all put their problems behind dem and will still make us good muzik.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              Wayne also got that "Sik Fuk" tattoo.
              Flow is VERY much inspired by Weezy. Tho I wish he wouldn't do EVERYTHING dat Wayne does

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                Wayne also got that "Sik Fuk" tattoo.
                They sound different lyrically(can't imagine Lil Wayne doing Brothers From Another Kolor) but they swag is too similar with Trukfit and now the tattoos. It isn't a good look, Lil Wayne better have Flow on his album or Flow need to stop lookin up to him like THAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                  They sound different lyrically(can't imagine Lil Wayne doing Brothers From Another Kolor) but they swag is too similar with Trukfit and now the tattoos. It isn't a good look, Lil Wayne better have Flow on his album or Flow need to stop lookin up to him like THAT
                  I believe Flow's on IANAHBII....

Comment

• Originally posted by Syko View Post
                    I believe Flow's on IANAHBII....
                    He betta go inkredible on it cuz I wasn't feelin Magic that much. He been goin in on his features lately tho
                    Last edited by Critic; 02-21-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Boogie is pushing back "Misfitz" until further notice. This might mean "Knuckle Headz" might have a chance again : P

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post

Flow is VERY much inspired by Weezy. Tho I wish he wouldn't do EVERYTHING dat Wayne does
                        I agree with u brotha, but I feel Flow's "flow" lol, has really evolved since Heroic. His flow and used to delivery used to be a lot more similar to weezy back then. He has really developed his own style in those 3-4 years, and he really sounds unique now. To me personally, Flow is much better on chill/relax songs than Weezy, while Wayne tends to go harder on Trap/Street beats. Both excellent rappers tho, and both them have a mainly punchline based flow, but I like how Flow has sort of differentiated himself from Wayne now.

EDIT** I absolutely haaaaaaaate how Flow rides Waynes swag tho. It's ugly af in my opinion, and Flow had muuuch better swag when he wore dickies and chucks lmaoo

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                          So gay how the Closer To My Dream on turks mixtape doesn't have flow on it.
                          Turkleton's a bitch

Comment

Working...
                          X