Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
    can somebody send me all the song flow was a feat on since last year to now please
    Flow Tag | Young Money HQ

Comment

• ok now i need download links to Pop It and Swaggback Please and Thanx
      I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
        Tune aint gonna help nobody that dont want the help.
        what do you mean by that??
        flow dont want help but cory does??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          You think corys living in the hood? He's rich lol, he doesn't need to be taken out the hood he was out when he was born. Flow still in the hood doing gang related shit (obviously look at his charges), so clearly he's not ready to leave that life behind.

Comment

​Flow wants 2 do it on his own

- - - Updated - - -

so for all the weeks I was away 4m this forum, all I get is a bunch of pages full of Internet Beef & pointless posts??! WTF? Where is all tha new Flow muzik?

Wuts this BS I've been reading about Flow not really being signed to YM but now seeking a deal with WB? He got dat YM tat on his neck, wut tha boy gonna do now?

Boogieman betta drop dat Misfitz soon, in need of new FGM muzik. If Knuckelheadz is really just gonna be FlowXBoogieXLazy Genius than I think dat will be the best mixtape of the three. Gudda will just ruin L.A.T. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            we dont need voodoo when we got you 9bh

but think about it, why would warner bros sign FGM to the label

FGM is only flow and boogie right?

aint no way boogie gonna get signed to a label
            ​sum shit I don't like

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post

Wuts this BS I've been reading about Flow not really being signed to YM but now seeking a deal with WB? He got dat YM tat on his neck, wut tha boy gonna do now?
              he aint signed to ym

wayne dont want him on the label

but he said he is family

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                he aint signed to ym

but he said he is family
                He signs W3 The Future but not Flow? The latest members of YM is gettin me mad. The last 3 artists aren't even real rappers

Comment

• By the sounds of it Wayne does want him but he's not offering as much money as Flow wants

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                    He signs W3 The Future but not Flow? The latest members of YM is gettin me mad. The last 3 artists aren't even real rappers
                    i know

Comment

Flow is a High Risk. Jail, Charges, Drugs, Irresponsible..
                      Flow had a concert to do at Landry high school in Algiers, La on Saturday but he was a no show.
                      I know a few ppl that paid Flow for verses & he never did do them.
                      He was supposed to be in Ja so Rudes new video, but he was a no show, He has a verse on the song. The video just premiered Yesterday!!!
                      JaSoRude - "Go Ignant" Ft YMCMB Flow - YouTube
                      Flow been a loose cannon lately..

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      You think corys living in the hood? He's rich lol, he doesn't need to be taken out the hood he was out when he was born. Flow still in the hood doing gang related shit (obviously look at his charges), so clearly he's not ready to leave that life behind.
                      IDK what my dude is thinking bruh..

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                      ​Flow wants 2 do it on his own

- - - Updated - - -

so for all the weeks I was away 4m this forum, all I get is a bunch of pages full of Internet Beef & pointless posts??! WTF? Where is all tha new Flow muzik?

Boogieman betta drop dat Misfitz soon, in need of new FGM muzik. If Knuckelheadz is really just gonna be FlowXBoogieXLazy Genius than I think dat will be the best mixtape of the three. Gudda will just ruin L.A.T. lol

- - - Updated - - -

​sum shit I don't like
                      Flow aint trying to do anything on his own.. He wants to be signed to YM. Tune is his idol. He calls him Big Brotha on several tracks.
                      Tune wants Flow on YM but not in his current condition.
                      WB offered Flow a deal for a solo project & want to give him his own deal for FGM.
                      Tune told Flow to go ahead & sign to WB. Hes still considered family. & thats the reason he had Flow on his & other YM members tracks so he can get him the publicity he needed to get a deal.. So it worked.. WIN/WIN..

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      he aint signed to ym

but he said he is family
                      Thats not true.. Tune wants him on the label but not how he is now..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Critic View Post
                      But theyre gonna blow up big.. Its the Pop artist that make the most money..

Originally posted by RayJetSki View Post
                      By the sounds of it Wayne does want him but he's not offering as much money as Flow wants
                      Thats somewhat right.. But if Flow was sober, serious, dependable, Not living in the hood, Tune would snatch him up asap!

Comment

• Got excited for that song then realized it's old. That looks like the bitch who was in that skate video at waynes house and was freestyling

Btw did Wayne tell flow if he stops fucking up and get his mind in the studio and studio only then he'd sign him?
                        Last edited by TheMaker420; 05-13-2013, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                          Got excited for that song then realized it's old. That looks like the bitch who was in that skate video at waynes house and was freestyling
                          the 'go ignant' one?

Comment

Working...
                          X