Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
    i feel u on sum of this shit. He hasn't been able 2 rap on other topics lately other than bitches/drugs. Also, BFAK has sum decent tracks but I can't stand dat Christian fuk either lol. I'm embarrassed 2 bump this tape when my homies r around lol. Waitin on Misfitz tho. Flow is on his best when he raps wit The Flamez
    currently working on a Flow only version of the tape... would y'all be interested?

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
      currently working on a Flow only version of the tape... would y'all be interested?
      Yea dats cool. i seen sum requests a couple pages ago.

Niyo is dropping a song 2day wit Flow & Boogie so I heard. Sumone wit twitter post dat shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
        Yea dats cool. i seen sum requests a couple pages ago.

Niyo is dropping a song 2day wit Flow & Boogie so I heard. Sumone wit twitter post dat shit
        It just dropped:

Comment

• Flow's verse was too boring and blended in too much wit his chorus. Boogie's lyrics were hot though his energy wasn't right for this track. Chedda Man was just "aight".
          Last edited by Flame Gang; 02-25-2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
            I agree with u brotha, but I feel Flow's "flow" lol, has really evolved since Heroic. His flow and used to delivery used to be a lot more similar to weezy back then. He has really developed his own style in those 3-4 years, and he really sounds unique now. To me personally, Flow is much better on chill/relax songs than Weezy, while Wayne tends to go harder on Trap/Street beats. Both excellent rappers tho, and both them have a mainly punchline based flow, but I like how Flow has sort of differentiated himself from Wayne now.
            Heroic Flow sounds different than current Lil Wayne. Personally I like his Heroic flow better because it reminds me of "old" wayne, but it's true he has changed. His new flow may be better if he didn't rap about pussy and (non-weed)drugs all the time like on Birdman mixtape. I think he need to be making more songs with young money members cuz he usually do WAAYY better. And is it me or was Christian Radke talking about bandz, strippers, and patrone the whole mixtape lol? He was actually pretty good on Pour It Up and Watch Me Lean tho but it sounded repetitive for the most part.

EDIT: I like Headphones & Weedbongs flow the best (Lemons & Syrup, Get It, U know wat it is, Kanibus Kup). Why isn't that mixtape on theflamezhq.com it's actually pretty good

BTW: Flow's swagg has went down-hill after Watchumad video imo. He dress just like Wayne with that Trukfit, I'm just glad he won't get dreads
            Last edited by Critic; 02-25-2013, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• "U Know What It Is" is one of Flow's best songs. I'd luv 2 hear him rap like dat again

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                yep brah

Comment

• can anyone explain this line to me plz

"I rap for a living but you know it's MOB"

i know MOB stands for money over bitches but I'm tryna understand the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    yep brah
                    I second that. BTW I have Flow Only Versions of all mixtapes except BFAK

Comment

• Closer to my Dreams video ft. Flow coming soon

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
                        Closer to my Dreams video ft. Flow coming soon
                        how you know?

cus the one with turk just dropped

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          how you know?

cus the one with turk just dropped
                          Video dropped??