Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
    Wow.. Really dude? How old are you? I aint bout to argue with any man/woman/kid on the internet..
    I work at Voodoo Tattoo in Chalmette.. Come see me & talk shit to my face.
    Damn

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
      Wow.. Really dude? How old are you? I aint bout to argue with any man/woman/kid on the internet..
      I work at Voodoo Tattoo in Chalmette.. Come see me & talk shit to my face.

I kno we both kno dat we ain't EVER gonna meet face 2 face.. So dat last bit was dumb. But I'm curious 2 y u say "Fuk 12" honest answer pleaz

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        Don't take this the wrong way, but the next time you see Flow let him know that we wanna hear that Heroic vol.1 delivery, flow, and lyrics on Heroic vol.2. There's nothing wrong with how he raps now but if he takes a step back and listens to the difference between his old lyrics and now there's a huge difference.

And also that he should just drop solo mixtapes from now on if it's not gonna be Flame gang mixtapes. Brothers from another kolor had the potential to get a lot of downloads but he's not dropping any videos of the dope songs on it to even promote it. He just dropped the mixtape and called it a day.
        Check this out homie, Im not telling that man how to do his music.. Thats all him..

Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post

I kno we both kno dat we ain't EVER gonna meet face 2 face.. So dat last bit was dumb. But I'm curious 2 y u say "Fuk 12" honest answer pleaz
        How am i supposed to know where u live?
        And i say fuck 12 cuz i fucks with Flow and Flow said "Fuck 12"

Comment

I want that Love Sosa remix already
          Me too dude!

Comment

I want that Love Sosa remix already
            dont worry flow handed that song to birdman

so its in his hands now

which means its coming soon

Comment

• Ay Voodoo. Just ask him to check out this forum/thread.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

I feel you. But since you're tattoo'ing flow tonight you should ask him if we'll ever get that Love Sosa remix we been waiting on. Or that "US" remix.
                thats percy right??

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

I feel you. But since you're tattoo'ing flow tonight you should ask him if we'll ever get that Love Sosa remix we been waiting on. Or that "US" remix.
                  Will do..

Originally posted by Syko View Post
                  Ay Voodoo. Just ask him to check out this forum/thread.
                  Flow barely even fucks with his Instagram & Twitter.. So i doubt he'll get on this forum..

Comment

Nah some random dude that probably knows Flow
                    looks exactly like percy from bwa

Comment

• Well if anybody was ever wordering if Wayne is a real blood Term just confirms that he is on twitter. Said he put him down back in the day, said he's a real mob piru. Random post I know

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                        Well if anybody was ever wordering if Wayne is a real blood Term just confirms that he is on twitter. Said he put him down back in the day, said he's a real mob piru. Random post I know
                        Random as fuk, u high bro? Lol just fukin wit u. But dat was an interesting piece of info

Comment

• flow is wack azz nigga - nigga's always high - he deserves death

Comment

Working...
                          X