Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
    So is no one going to talk about Flow's verse on The Difference? That shit goes in, he is starting to get decently lyrical on some songs.
    I did like a page ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
      What's Rocky's mixtape again, btw is he still in Flamez or is it strictly Flow, Boogie, and Lazy Genius
      Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      Rocky Flamez - Street Smarts Hosted by Str8 Street Entertainment // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

As far as I'm concerned it's pretty much only Flow, and Boogie now. Rockys been doing his solo thing with his mixtape and he still claims the flamez but usually when they're all in the studio rocky was only their occasionally.

Lazy genius was said to be in the Flamez months ago but never did much except release his own solo stuff, however; with shotty out the group now he might just be their replacement unless rocky comes back
      Originally posted by Critic View Post
      NO, I actually liked Rocky. I refuse to accept Lazy Genius over 12, it would be good if they all were in Flamez, but I doubt it cuz like Flow said "The shorter the group got, the longer the money get"
      Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
      I heard 12 is still makin muzik n possibly a mixtape koming sumtime?

Im gonna b checkin out Lazy G more 2 see if I dig his style. Id like Shotty & Rocky 2 b Flamez still but Im prepared 4 changes.
      FGM as far as music goes is just Flow & Boogie.. But the click FGM is massive!!!
      They dont fuck with 12 or Rocky anymore..
      Bonka from the block fuck with them hard tho still..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      yep
      Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
      thought theyd have beef
      Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
      kvn gates still lat?
      Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      Flow gets moody when he's on drugs. They squashed it
      Gates will still be featured on the Tape, But he is no longer part of the group nor is he YMCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
        Gates will still be featured on the Tape, But he is no longer part of the group nor is he YMCMB.
        whats the reason why he is no longer part of the group?

Comment

FGM as far as music goes is just Flow & Boogie.. But the click FGM is massive!!!
          They dont fuck with 12 or Rocky anymore..
          Bonka from the block fuck with them hard tho still..
          Bonka went in on Afterparty and John, but I never really listen to him.

Do Flow stay in California or the N.O. because Christian Radke from the West and Flow said he lived in Cali on "Crash Landing" but then all this beef wit FGM happened and I heard niggas from uptown was tryna shoot him.

Rocky always seemed like he would be WILD in person judging from Blogs and his voice. What did Rocky do to FGM to not be wit them anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            whats the reason why he is no longer part of the group?
            Im not 100% sure on that whole issue but im sure it has alot to do with Gates not wanting to be on a long waiting list to drop his album due to YMCMB's long roster.

Originally posted by Critic View Post
            Bonka went in on Afterparty and John, but I never really listen to him.

Do Flow stay in California or the N.O. because Christian Radke from the West and Flow said he lived in Cali on "Crash Landing" but then all this beef wit FGM happened and I heard niggas from uptown was tryna shoot him.

Rocky always seemed like he would be WILD in person judging from Blogs and his voice. What did Rocky do to FGM to not be wit them anymore?
            Flow is born & raised in New Orleans East. He does have family & ties in Long Beach, Compton & Oakland, Cali. Christian Radke is also from New Orleans on the Westbank. Aint nobody from Uptown tried to shoot Flow. The nigga that tried to sneak him at the Howling Wolf for Industry Influence was cool with Rocky & 12. He got the fuck beat out of him.
            Rocky basically was claiming Flame Gang & was fucking with some Uptown niggas at the same time. He was making music with both Clicks and theres lots more to the story but i will NOT discuss that on here..

Comment

Im not 100% sure on that whole issue but im sure it has alot to do with Gates not wanting to be on a long waiting list to drop his album due to YMCMB's long roster.
              Dang, did Jae Millz even drop an album. Flow prolly gon be dead before his album(unless Birdman do something, cuz like he said "Im from the East but I fuck wit dem Uptown niggas")

Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
              Flow is born & raised in New Orleans East. He does have family & ties in Long Beach, Compton & Oakland, Cali. Christian Radke is also from New Orleans on the Westbank. Aint nobody from Uptown tried to shoot Flow. The nigga that tried to sneak him at the Howling Wolf for Industry Influence was cool with Rocky & 12. He got the fuck beat out of him.
              Rocky basically was claiming Flame Gang & was fucking with some Uptown niggas at the same time. He was making music with both Clicks and theres lots more to the story but i will NOT discuss that on here..
              Im Happy the dude dat stuck Flow got stomped out. Now I know y you said fvck 12, I lost respect for them now and Rocky click hoppin too(DATS DAT SHIT I DONT LIKE). Now theres no chance of a FGM reunion.

BTW I'm pretty sure 12 and Rocky recorded with Flow before these incidents, will Flow delete them or put it on Heroic. Also will there be a Lil Wayne feature(I heard some speculations). Voodoo ask Flow if Wayne gon be on Heroic Vol 2 and hopefully I here a few old FGM tracks with 12 and Rocky

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                I saw that, can't wait to hear some of the shit they come up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                  cory gunz - @Mr_BrazyFLOW Lets Go Blood

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post

Man that is badass, signing the snapbacks, but really sucks cuz I just bought one of them and got it already lmao. I wish I waited a bit longer and maybe receive one of those autographs one especially the last one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        that freestyle was on point

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                          Dang, did Jae Millz even drop an album. Flow prolly gon be dead before his album(unless Birdman do something, cuz like he said "Im from the East but I fuck wit dem Uptown niggas")

Im Happy the dude dat stuck Flow got stomped out. Now I know y you said fvck 12, I lost respect for them now and Rocky click hoppin too(DATS DAT SHIT I DONT LIKE). Now theres no chance of a FGM reunion.

BTW I'm pretty sure 12 and Rocky recorded with Flow before these incidents, will Flow delete them or put it on Heroic. Also will there be a Lil Wayne feature(I heard some speculations). Voodoo ask Flow if Wayne gon be on Heroic Vol 2 and hopefully I here a few old FGM tracks with 12 and Rocky
                          Just because Flow was one of the last to sign, dont mean that hes gonna be last to drop an album. It all depends on whos Music is better and buzzing at the time, whos songs are Album material and so on and so on.. Look at Gudda.. He been there since day 1 & still hasnt dropped an album, but Drake, Nicky & Tyga done dropped albums.. Caskey just signed and his album his dropping soon.. Like i said, its all about who has the album quality material together the soonest..
                          I will ask him about the Heroic vol 2 though.

Comment

Working...
                          X