Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Is Flow dropping Heroic vol.2 or knuckleheadz next?
    idk yet. Most probably Heroic 2

Comment

• MISFITZ!!! dis shit gonn b firaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187

Tell him he needs a Switch dat 3 & 4 on it
        That's a necessary, he also need to do make sure all the tracks are available this time

Comment

• Flow is one of the guys you’ve been working with a lot lately, do you guys have plans on releasing any full-length projects together?
          He’s somebody I took under my wing, and I have this crew I started called L.A.T. ,which is Loyalty Amongst Thieves. It’s a numerous amount of artists I’m working with—Kevin Gates—I know you probably heard of him before. He’s in my crew. I got this [other] cat from New Orleans, Thugga which is [another] cat from New Orleans, Flow and T-Streets. You know that’s my crew. And I’m gonna be comin’ out with a mixtape called Loyalty Amongst Thieves. Flow is like the main one that I’m gonna be pushing the most, so of course me and him have been recording a lot of music. We have a lot of material recorded together. I’m gonna be putting that L.A.T. mixtape [out] after the Redrum mixtape. Flow is all through that, but me and him definitely spoke about doing a mixtape or something. As of right now, I’m focused on the L.A.T. situation and my solo thing.
          So I guess that is a collaboration record its just a few more heads on it.
          Yeah it’s just a few more people besides Flow. This is my crew, it has nothing to do with Young Money right now, so its just Gudda Gudda Presents L.A.T. This is my thing, and I just wanted to present some new talent and let people hear these dudes. They got great music; I mean the music we made is crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
            Flow is one of the guys you�ve been working with a lot lately, do you guys have plans on releasing any full-length projects together?
            He�s somebody I took under my wing, and I have this crew I started called L.A.T. ,which is Loyalty Amongst Thieves. It�s a numerous amount of artists I�m working with�Kevin Gates�I know you probably heard of him before. He�s in my crew. I got this [other] cat from New Orleans, Thugga which is [another] cat from New Orleans, Flow and T-Streets. You know that�s my crew. And I�m gonna be comin� out with a mixtape called Loyalty Amongst Thieves. Flow is like the main one that I�m gonna be pushing the most, so of course me and him have been recording a lot of music. We have a lot of material recorded together. I�m gonna be putting that L.A.T. mixtape [out] after the Redrum mixtape. Flow is all through that, but me and him definitely spoke about doing a mixtape or something. As of right now, I�m focused on the L.A.T. situation and my solo thing.
            So I guess that is a collaboration record its just a few more heads on it.
            Yeah it�s just a few more people besides Flow. This is my crew, it has nothing to do with Young Money right now, so its just Gudda Gudda Presents L.A.T. This is my thing, and I just wanted to present some new talent and let people hear these dudes. They got great music; I mean the music we made is crazy.
            Havent i been saying this shit? L.A.T. is just Flow & Gudda.. Theyre gonna keep a few features from Gates just cuz the music is good, but other than that, he got cut from the group just like he got cut from YMCMB cuz he was slick side looking for better offers.. (Atlantic)

Comment

• why we had no flow music lately?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                why we had no flow music lately?
                Brothers from another Kolor.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                  Brothers from another Kolor.
                  that seems ages ago

my body got over it

now my body is ready for some new flow

Comment

that seems ages ago

my body got over it

now my body is ready for some new flow

Flow only do 1 mixtape a year, but you might catch him on a feature.
                    Heroic Vol 1=2009
                    Headphones & Weedbongs=2010
                    Still Smokin=2011
                    Everyday Iz Halloween=2011
                    Wolf=2012
                    BFAK=2013
                    ?=2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
                      Flow only do 1 mixtape a year, but you might catch him on a feature.
                      Heroic Vol 1=2009
                      Headphones & Weedbongs=2010
                      Still Smokin=2011
                      Everyday Iz Halloween=2011
                      Wolf=2012
                      BFAK=2013
                      ?=2013
                      damn so your saying LAT only gonna come out 2013

Comment

damn so your saying LAT only gonna come out 2013
                        He's dropping one more project this year, not sure if it's Knuckleheadz, Heroic Vol 2, or L.A.T.

Comment

• One mixtape a year? Two if we're lucky? Wtf is that, like Josh said He wont get anywhere like that. He needs to be like Gucci cuz Gucci drops mixtapes every week/month. (And I mean be like gucci in the essence of dropping mixtapes, not be exactly like gucci mane lol) I dont keep track I just know he drops alot of mixtapes and Flow needs to do that. It'll keep his fans happy, and have his music heard more.

Comment

Working...
                          X