Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flow_Wolf View Post
    One mixtape a year? Two if we're lucky? Wtf is that, like Josh said He wont get anywhere like that. He needs to be like Gucci cuz Gucci drops mixtapes every week/month. (And I mean be like gucci in the essence of dropping mixtapes, not be exactly like gucci mane lol) I dont keep track I just know he drops alot of mixtapes and Flow needs to do that. It'll keep his fans happy, and have his music heard more.
    If you were to constantly drop music you would put less effort into it each time and end up with bad quality music.
    I don't think Flow has his OWN personal studio, I think he be in studio when times available not whenever he feels like it, kinda like Juelz Santana but I could be wrong. No sense rushing work to have over 4 mixtapes a year with only a few good songs when you could really work on and have it sounding like how you want. It would be nice if he could put out more songs though but if they'll end up like "U Would 2" its pointless

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      He needs to be like gucci and drop mixtapes every few months if he wants to stay consistent and get his fan base up

If he shot more videos for brothers from another kolor I guarantee the downloads would've went up but he never dropped a video after it dropped.......
      Yeah he had terrible fuckin promotion for BFAK

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
        He's dropping one more project this year, not sure if it's Knuckleheadz, Heroic Vol 2, or L.A.T.
        one?

he should be dropping at least 5 more

Comment

• Wayne shoulda put flow on trigger finger

Comment

If he shot more videos for brothers from another kolor I guarantee the downloads would've went up but he never dropped a video after it dropped.......
            Watch Me Lean music vid will do the job perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
              Wayne shoulda put flow on trigger finger
              I said that too
              I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• another Wayne x Flow song wud be dope

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Hmm Flow in LA, is everyone else in YMCMB in LA too still?
                  I smell features

Comment

• They kicked 12 out of the flamez and put lazy genius in, flow just tweeted it

Comment

Lazy genius isn't bad but the flamez won't be the same without shotty
                      i dont really care about the flamez anymore
                      just about flow now

Comment

LMFAO Flow fuckin up

https://twitter.com/Mr_BrazyFLOW/sta...41865651019778

Hmm Flow in LA, is everyone else in YMCMB in LA too still?
                        damn is this going to be his fourth baby?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X