Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
    Got excited for that song then realized it's old. That looks like the bitch who was in that skate video at waynes house and was freestyling

Btw did Wayne tell flow if he stops fucking up and get his mind in the studio and studio only then he'd sign him?
    Thats her.. Her lil brotha is Trukfit Yo-Yo.. He is sponsored by Trukfit.
    Yes, Tune told him if he got his mind right he would have a 3.5million dollar deal for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
      Yes, Tune told him if he got his mind right he would have a 3.5million dollar deal for him.
      that amount of money did not make flow think "shit let me get my mind right"?

Comment

Flow is a High Risk. Jail, Charges, Drugs, Irresponsible..
        Flow had a concert to do at Landry high school in Algiers, La on Saturday but he was a no show.
        I know a few ppl that paid Flow for verses & he never did do them.
        He was supposed to be in Ja so Rudes new video, but he was a no show, He has a verse on the song. The video just premiered Yesterday!!!
        JaSoRude - "Go Ignant" Ft YMCMB Flow - YouTube
        Flow been a loose cannon lately..

IDK what my dude is thinking bruh..

Flow aint trying to do anything on his own.. He wants to be signed to YM. Tune is his idol. He calls him Big Brotha on several tracks.
        Tune wants Flow on YM but not in his current condition.
        WB offered Flow a deal for a solo project & want to give him his own deal for FGM.
        Tune told Flow to go ahead & sign to WB. Hes still considered family. & thats the reason he had Flow on his & other YM members tracks so he can get him the publicity he needed to get a deal.. So it worked.. WIN/WIN..

Thats not true.. Tune wants him on the label but not how he is now..

- - - Updated - - -

But theyre gonna blow up big.. Its the Pop artist that make the most money..

Thats somewhat right.. But if Flow was sober, serious, dependable, Not living in the hood, Tune would snatch him up asap!
        Doesn't Flow's manager tell him he gotta show up and do verses. The point of a manager is to manage their career. tbh I can't imagine Flow not being in the hood and being sober. He already made life decisions, but if my fav rapper was going to sign me with that kinda money I would get my mind right. It's too late for him to change imo, since most of his lyrics is about drugs and gang shit, he wouldn't be the same Flow. Do you know wat Flow's planning on doing? Is he gonna try to change or say "Fvck YM"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Critic View Post
          Doesn't Flow's manager tell him he gotta show up and do verses. The point of a manager is to manage their career. tbh I can't imagine Flow not being in the hood and being sober. He already made life decisions, but if my fav rapper was going to sign me with that kinda money I would get my mind right. It's too late for him to change imo, since most of his lyrics is about drugs and gang shit, he wouldn't be the same Flow. Do you know wat Flow's planning on doing? Is he gonna try to change or say "Fvck YM"?
          i dont think he has a professional manager like how wayne has cortez

Comment

damn ..

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              that amount of money did not make flow think "shit let me get my mind right"?
              He isnt going to get a check for 3.5mill.. He will most likely get 110k in a personal account then the rest is in a business account that Tune would have to sign off on every transaction.. The rest would be his budget for features, studio time, videos, etc..

Originally posted by Critic View Post
              He doesnt have a professional manager.. thats the problem. he dont listen to anyone. hes stubborn.
              He will never say fuck YM. they will always be fam..

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              i dont think he has a professional manager like how wayne has cortez
              Exactly..

Comment

• So wayne just tweeted about go ignant:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LilTunech...2190783488?p=v

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeLitoris View Post
                  So wayne just tweeted about go ignant:

Ya now flow really fucked up not showing up for that video haha

Comment

• lol fuck is going on

Comment

i bet wayne gonna offer jahrude the same contract he offered flow

Comment

thats crazy
                        i bet flow wish he did turn up to that video shoot now

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          i bet wayne gonna offer jahrude the same contract he offered flow
                          cant wait for dat jahsorude & chanel west coast collab mixtape sistasfromanotherkolor ayeee

Comment

Working...
                          X