Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeLitoris View Post
    cant wait for dat jahsorude & chanel west coast collab mixtape sistasfromanotherkolor ayeee
    my body is ready for that

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      It kinda sucks how the day Wayne finally tweets something that helps promote flow, his verse on the song was average and he wasn't even in the video 
      ikr Flow got bad luck lol

Comment

• I hope dat Flow takes dat WB deal now. If he can start his own deal 4 FGM, shit would b sikk. Tho wut Weezy did was kinda strange. He Neva does any kind of promotion 4 Flow, and he didnt even do tha damn video smh

Comment

• Here are two Flow features that I have not heard before - JaSoRude ? 24 Hour & Mission (Feat Flow & Chedda Man) | Young Money HQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            Here are two Flow features that I have not heard before - JaSoRude ? 24 Hour & Mission (Feat Flow & Chedda Man) | Young Money HQ
            they sound like they was recorded a few years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
              I hope dat Flow takes dat WB deal now. If he can start his own deal 4 FGM, shit would b sikk. Tho wut Weezy did was kinda strange. He Neva does any kind of promotion 4 Flow, and he didnt even do tha damn video smh
              If FGM get they own deal and drop an album. "Chop trees, kill rappers, Like a chainsaw" They gonna murder shit

Comment

• On Ja so rudes Instagram.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                  On Ja so rudes Instagram.

is this to chill with ym or sign with them?

cause we already seen her chilling with wayne

Comment

• Ja got her a deal.

Comment

Ja got her a deal.
                      wow.
                      at least she be better than those recent young money signees.
                      still shocking about flow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        wow.
                        at least she be better than those recent young money signees.
                        still shocking about flow.
                        Hard work & dedication pays off. Plus her lil brother is sponsored by Trukfit so he knows Tune personally & her cousin Is Rob Degruy which is Flows Big Cousin as well and he teaches Tune how to skate & Films him. So shes somewhat family already.

- - - Updated - - -

And I personally think this is an example, Showing Flow what hes missing out on..

Comment

Hard work & dedication pays off. Plus her lil brother is sponsored by Trukfit so he knows Tune personally & her cousin Is Rob Degruy which is Flows Big Cousin as well and he teaches Tune how to skate & Films him. So shes somewhat family already.

- - - Updated - - -

And I personally think this is an example, Showing Flow what hes missing out on..
                          Wait!!! Flow missed his cousin's videoshoot. It's one thing if she's a random person asking for a feature, but at least support your family members ... it would've been a win/win if he showed up since he would've gotten exposure too.

Flow is kinda wreckless lately, so now Jah got the YM deal and Flow got WB. I think Flow fits YM more, but if FGM get a deal its all good.

Comment

Working...
                          X