No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just be steady loopin this while I wait for Flow to get free and drop some new shit.

Btw Vodoo, compare that wack "Hell Yeah" track to a classic like this of Flows...it's laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      12's girlfriend exposed him about that. One of Flow's homeboys that he actually follows was asking him what was wrong with him cause he kept tripping out on everyone and actually agreed with 12's girlfriend so obviously I'd think they know more information than you do since you're just a tattoo artist. I'm sure I'll be getting another 12 page essay from you about the same shit you've been saying for weeks. Ever thought about quitting your tattoo day job and being a journalist? Or part time Flow handjob giver?
      Listen up lil boy.. Im not going to keep going back & forth with your stupid groupie ass.
      Flow has never done crack. Youre on twitter too much.
      Stop hating on my dude about shit you know nothing about.
      You should know that you cant believe everything you read on the internet.
      I am much more than a tattoo artist, but thats something you need not to worry about.
      your opinions about me dont bother me. Im laughing to the bank nigga.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      He started doing it a little while after WOLF dropped and the moments when he was "spazzing" on everyone on twitter was when he was on it. Then he "cries like a bitch" when he comes down from it and apologizes.

And all this is coming from other people not just from me so Voodoo can't even say I don't know what I'm talking about cause people closer than him said it themselves. But yeah you're right about the heavy drugs part, maybe jail will change that.
      Nigga u sound so fkn dumb. Flow spazzez when he dont have weed to smoke. He spazzes when he dont have drink. He spazzes when he dont have xannies.. He has NEVER done crack. Cocaine recreationally. But NEVERRRRRRR crack!
      Your sources are wack which makes you look stupid!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And dont worry about who or how someone is going to pay for the bond, Just know, my dude will be home very shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

Slim Boogie - D.S.B Ft Christian Radke
      https://soundcloud.com/slim_boogie/d-s-b-ft-christian-radke

Slim Boogie - Pop It Ft Flow & Chedda
      https://soundcloud.com/slim_boogie/slim-boogie-pop-it-ft-flow-1

Comment

• Anyone thinkin' 3 more days until MISFITZ??!!??

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
          Anyone thinkin' 3 more days until MISFITZ??!!??
          nope

i really dont think its dropping

Comment

• Whose first verse on the first track, he sound like Chance the Rapper. He the best N.O. feature I heard since Ryan Legend.
            Chedda sound like a combination of 2 Chainz and Thugga, and Flow verse was good for that type of song

Comment

• Whens Anything New Droppin?????
              And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                theres still another flow track that boogie was supposed to drop but he never dropped it. Instead he released "dope shit".

Hopefully misfits has a few flow features to hold us down til he gets bail money
                Hell yeah do you know anything on Christian radke??

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                Listen up lil boy.. Im not going to keep going back & forth with your stupid groupie ass.
                Flow has never done crack. Youre on twitter too much.
                Stop hating on my dude about shit you know nothing about.
                You should know that you cant believe everything you read on the internet.
                I am much more than a tattoo artist, but thats something you need not to worry about.
                your opinions about me dont bother me. Im laughing to the bank nigga.

- - - Updated - - -

Nigga u sound so fkn dumb. Flow spazzez when he dont have weed to smoke. He spazzes when he dont have drink. He spazzes when he dont have xannies.. He has NEVER done crack. Cocaine recreationally. But NEVERRRRRRR crack!
                Your sources are wack which makes you look stupid!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And dont worry about who or how someone is going to pay for the bond, Just know, my dude will be home very shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

Slim Boogie - D.S.B Ft Christian Radke
                https://soundcloud.com/slim_boogie/d-s-b-ft-christian-radke

Slim Boogie - Pop It Ft Flow & Chedda
                https://soundcloud.com/slim_boogie/slim-boogie-pop-it-ft-flow-1
                Do You Fucks With Christian Radke At All VooDoo?!?!
                And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• New Orleans rapper booked with attempted murder in Chalmette | NOLA.com

Comment

• wow

Comment

• Fuckkkk man. He looks ghetto as fuck now lol

Comment

• "To beat a murder charge in New Orleans is so easy
                        Shroomies got me spookin Im shootin for no reason
                        Fuckin wit lil Flow is like fightin wit 4 demons"

He need dat bond ASAP

Comment

• Man that sucks...

Flow could do some serious time