No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Saw Flow in The Video, You Just Barely See Him (not kool) but I saw him tho I think twice
    I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
      And im a just say this one more thing. And yall figure it out for yourselves..

Flow was there at the "We alright" video shoot. He was in front of that camera multiple times.
      He has video footage on his phone to prove it.
      But not once was he cameoed in the video anywhere!
      Wayne purposely got the director & editor to edit him out of the scenes.
      How did Flow react to that shit?

Comment

• Im ready for a new track hopefully he will give us one from withdraws soon to promote it!!!
        And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by voodootattoo View Post
          and im a just say this one more thing. And yall figure it out for yourselves..

Flow was there at the "we alright" video shoot. He was in front of that camera multiple times.

Wayne is threatened by flow. He feels if he lets flow unleashed, he will steal waynes shine.
          Flow younger. Newer. New face. New voice. New lyrics. New image. New swag, etc etc..

Out with the old & in with the new.

Wayne aint gonna unleash flow until he retires. Watch.

flow needs to do his own thing. Sign to roc nation & diss the fuck out of wayne.
          That would be epic!
          yeah! Why not?

Comment

Flow needs to do his own thing. Sign to Roc Nation & diss the fuck out of Wayne.
            That would be EPIC!
            jay wouldnt sign this nobody

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

And im a just say this one more thing. And yall figure it out for yourselves..

Flow was there at the "We alright" video shoot. He was in front of that camera multiple times.

Wayne is threatened by Flow. He feels if he lets Flow unleashed, he will steal Waynes shine.
              Flow younger. Newer. New face. New voice. New lyrics. New image. New swag, etc etc..

Out with the old & in with the new.

Wayne aint gonna unleash Flow until He retires. Watch.

Flow needs to do his own thing. Sign to Roc Nation & diss the fuck out of Wayne.
              That would be EPIC!

Comment

• sounds more and more like voodoo just dnt like wayne maybe he wont let him tat him or somethin.. Im sure flow woulda been on D5 if he didnt get locked up.. didnt wayne talk about flow during an an interview at all allstar or somethin? I just dnt buy he's jealous of flow when drake is his artist
                Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 03-01-2014, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• [MENTION=82111]VoodooTattoo[/MENTION] tell Flow 2 leave YM. With Boogie and 12, dey can make it as a group. I want nothing more but 2 watch him succeed, he has been working hard for years. He's released so much musik already, it's time 2 go places. I think he'll b waiting 4ever if he stays with YM.

I think it's gay he barely made the video, what's the point of him being part of the label if even ppl here refer to him as a "nobody" the fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  Voodoo why is flow on s4tw, d4 and the ym album then?

Gudda Gudda & Mack Maine probably

Comment

• Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                    sounds more and more like voodoo just dnt like wayne maybe he wont let him tat him or somethin..

Comment

sounds more and more like voodoo just dnt like wayne maybe he wont let him tat him or somethin..
                      weezy dont want them jail house style tats

oh fuck

u solved the mystery to charles' saltiness

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

sounds more and more like voodoo just dnt like wayne maybe he wont let him tat him or somethin.. Im sure flow woulda been on D5 if he didnt get locked up.. didnt wayne talk about flow during an an interview at all allstar or somethin? I just dnt buy he's jealous of flow when drake is his artist
                        http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QTs5Y8wIris

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
                          Gudda Gudda & Mack Maine probably
                          listen if wayne didnt want no flow on his mixtapes there would've been no flow on his mixtapes, WAYNE tells mack & gudda what to do and not the opposite.

i think voodoos saying that cuz flow aint getting much promotion as Euro at that moment and i agree YM should push Euro, Flow & Gunz its THEIR TIME...but im def sure that its TEZ's fault.

Comment

Working...
                          X