Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
    @Danny M I like all of joshs and flame gangs questions, I'd be interested to know if he's ever even met drake, I know bonka knows drake. Or if he's ever met nicki, and if he wants that ass also if any other labels approached him before YM. And how long he's known Wayne? I wanna know if he'd ever met him before Wayne went to prison

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      @Danny M I like all of joshs and flame gangs questions, I'd be interested to know if he's ever even met drake, I know bonka knows drake. Or if he's ever met nicki, and if he wants that ass also if any other labels approached him before YM. And how long he's known Wayne? I wanna know if he'd ever met him before Wayne went to prison

Comment

• video was short and simple but nicely directed by Kevin Davis Films as usual. I wonder which other W.O.L.F tracks he'll make into videos?

I'm Ready for mo' tho!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
          video was short and simple but nicely directed by Kevin Davis Films as usual. I wonder which other W.O.L.F tracks he'll make into videos?

I'm Ready for mo' tho!
          Hopefully Suicide

Comment

• Giving a full listen just now, just skimmed before, on track 6. This shit dope as fuck so far Money over Honeys ft that T-Pain soundin' nigga my fav song.

Comment

• Only if that hook on RockOn was more aggressive.... shit would slap!

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                ewwww cop that flow only version homie
                B-Jada's verse <<<<<<<<

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

YESSSS, I liked the idea of their hook, but it could've been so much better.
                lol ill cop after dhis. I noticed something tho, the guys on the features sound like dudes Wayne fucks with. Like B Jada sound like T-Pain, and the dude on Rock On sound like Juelz, etc.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

@187JoshM187 [MENTION=52763]Flame Gang[/MENTION]

are there longer versions of I'm Ready and Get Out My Face

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
                    @187JoshM187 @Flame Gang

are there longer versions of I'm Ready and Get Out My Face
                    [MENTION=63716]Aleks[/MENTION]

Comment

• Where you got those pictures from? They look dope!

Btw who's Tyrann? Niyo tweeted he's about to sign to ymcmb?

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                        That I'm Ready is simple, but it's dope
                        very dope

Comment

• Was this motha fucka playing Doodle Jump in the background when he recorded #RockOn?

Comment

Working...
                          X