Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Everyday someone in the RT thread is becoming a fan of Flow.

& those Instagram pics been posted before. I'll upload more when ever he does now I thought y'all seen that shit.
    Nice!

Who we got rolling wit Flow now?

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      Have fun at the show homie, hopefully u get to see Gates nd FGM up close.
      Im right by the stage
      [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
      Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
      God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• She got a attitude I'm not feelin her mood, I cook the bitch breakfast than I spit in her food. -WWEast

Comment

I don't that's dope, u better b takin pics homie.
          Man fee juss walked right by me an looked right at me lol i kno he seen that L.A.T shit on ma hat too lol rep that

Comment

• Are we sure flows on dedication 4? He never said anything about it in that cooking and comedy video...

Comment

• Flow juss hit the stage

Comment

• Could y'all hook me up with the Flow only version of WOLF? trying to get into him, I liked his Aaliyah freestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                  Could y'all hook me up with the Flow only version of WOLF? trying to get into him, I liked his Aaliyah freestyle
                  Flow - Wolf [LWHQ_Aleks].rar

Comment

You should really start by listening to heroic vol.1 first if you haven't listened to it already. His best mixtape.

How wuz tha concert bruh?
                    It was pretty fire wayyyy better than the ones in lafeyette flow killed it and then gates came out and shut it down i aint never seen a crowd that hyped

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      Are we sure flows on dedication 4? He never said anything about it in that cooking and comedy video...
                      Tracklist for D4 dropped and apparently Flow's not on there
                      "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

Damn that's dope, wut songs did flow perform? Any from the mixtape?
                        the only songs he performed were from the mixtape he started with im ready, bet dat, geeked up, she got, fuck her good, self made then closed his set with grim..

Comment

• Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                          the only songs he performed were from the mixtape he started with im ready, bet dat, geeked up, she got, fuck her good, self made then closed his set with grim..
                          Damn nigguh...nice, Self made live must've been brazy
                          Took any pics bruh ??
                          "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

Working...
                          X