No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put another nigga on Flow last night..

Comment

• 1600+ posts in two months

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        The thread .

Comment

Thats a shame tho

Nigga only dropped one new mixtape
          This shit gonna be looking like the RT in a few months
          Doubt it.

And what are you talking about. That's probably way more than any other thread in Music Domain.

Comment

• [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION]

still waiting on those bonus tracks tho! Any news on dat shit?

Comment

I haven't heard any news on flow since wolf dropped. I don't know if he's recording, smoking, or w/e. I don't think he's recording cause niyo hasnt said anything about being in the studio with flow, and boogie and 12 haven't been saying anything recently. So idk what happened
              They be Partyin' All Night... Rock on Rock on..

dats what happened lol

Comment

Other then boogie talking about skating one time, all they do is retweet shit about wolf. I should ask laso when they coming down to miami

If flow go down to miami, i know he gonna be working on L.A.T, or get in tha studio with wayne.
                yeah it'd be nice 2 hear more news on L.A.T. but 4 now, I guess Flow could.. rest?

idk but if Weezy his role model then he should be workin' hard as a youngin' and slack later when he' filthy rich

Comment

We need that interview with danny to happen soon
                  yes dat would be sumthing fresh 2 look 4ward 2!

If Flow has dat time off, he should get dat interview going. He still isn't recgonized enuff. Not everyone knows he's YM yet, gotta make 'em believe..

Comment

https://twitter.com/LilChuckee/statu...81617553596416

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Hopefully that interview happens soon, I'll be fine as long as I hear that a mixtape is being worked on at least
                    Lil Chuckee & Gates.. well maybe Chuckee will finally get sum fans eh?

I can't wait until Kvn Gates X Lil Wayne happens

Comment

It probably already happened. He was in miami with wayne and was in the studio with him. And we have that picture of him writing a rap on his phone on waynes roof. I wouldn't be surprised if they recorded something together already. It probably hasn't dropped because make em believe had a lot of his old shit on it, and some of his new shit that he recorded when he got out of jail. He could be saving it for his next mixtape, or he could just be saving it for a better time.
                      oh shit! I missed all of this. It must be happening 4 sure tho

Comment

It probably already happened. He was in miami with wayne and was in the studio with him. And we have that picture of him writing a rap on his phone on waynes roof. I wouldn't be surprised if they recorded something together already. It probably hasn't dropped because make em believe had a lot of his old shit on it, and some of his new shit that he recorded when he got out of jail. He could be saving it for his next mixtape, or he could just be saving it for a better time.
                        A Wayne, Flow & Gates song would be soooooooo doooooope

Comment

Check out the op's post in the gates thread.

I hope there's a wayne feature on that L.A.T mixtape
                          Word. When do they say thats coming out?

Comment

Working...
                          X