No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya pretty sure he said jigga disc, not sure why he would attempt to diss jigga lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      Ya pretty sure he said jigga disc, not sure why he would attempt to diss jigga lol
      cuz flow tryna get to join the illuminati but jigga doesn't want him to

Comment

• Didn't even keep a track from this tbh. Maybe when someone makes a 'Flow only' version.

Comment

• Never seen this: Part 2 of Flow at Trukstop. He says LAT on the way and shouts out Gudda...but not Gates. Yeah, Gates aint apart of LAT anymore lol.

Comment

Never seen this: Part 2 of Flow at Trukstop. He says LAT on the way and shouts out Gudda...but not Gates. Yeah, Gates aint apart of LAT anymore lol.

Yeah that's old news. Danny posted it on the YM blog.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              Oh lol laso followed me, and flow just retweeted me

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Flow said he tryna get term on Knuckleheadz
              So your that White guy on Flows twitter profile?

Comment

• Someone tweeted a poster or tickets or some shit of a concert at Northshore Harbor Center, Nov. 17th and Kevin Gates and FGM are performing, along with a couple other people.

Comment

• i was so hyped dat it came out, but was dissappointed wen dey changed da vocals on "shit yeah"
                  Chyeaaaaaaah!

Twitter:
                  www.twitter.com/JAI_107

ReverbNation:
                  www.reverbnation.com/YoungNobleKing

Facebook:
                  https://www.facebook.com/YoungNobleKing

YouTube
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/DeziDoRhytMusik

Shout out my label PsychoZ On The Street ProductionZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                    lol no
                    lol which is you then?

cus when you posted you got retweeted by flow that is the only twitter account he retweeted in the past few days

you just got exposed white boy

Comment

• Gudda Gudda Mixtapes - Guddaville 3 (Hosted by DJ ill Will & DJ Scoob Doo) | HotNewHipHop

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

That Gudda, Flow and Gates track is CRAZZZZZY.

I am praying they are still doing LAT, seriously lol

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Flow just tweeted, "Dat fuggin flight school first klass mixtape is trash" hahahahaha. That mixtape does fucking suck

Comment

Flow just tweeted, "Dat fuggin flight school first klass mixtape is trash" hahahahaha. That mixtape does fucking suck
                        was he serious or jokin around??

Comment

• That's funny Flow tweeted that, it's true tbh though. Maybe he reads the shit we posting here? But just downloaded that GV3, can't wait for to hear those Flow features.

Comment

Working...
                          X