Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flow still pissed at Niyo lol

Comment

• cough cough* somebody.. [MENTION=70888]187JoshM187[/MENTION] sholud ask whats up with the gang related mixtape and when is it coming out....
      I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• ​Flow's birthday today?

Comment

• Do we know how old Flow is yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            Do we know how old Flow is yet
            It's his 21st today. Happy bday flow.

And lol at the people on twitter going "happy p-day slime" and their like white preppy kids

Comment

• damn that nigga young
              I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• loll Flow still looks like a 17yo tbh hahah

Ps : Im mad af wayne didnt mention Flow in that MTV interview when he talked bout YM tho
                "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
                  loll Flow still looks like a 17yo tbh hahah

Ps : Im mad af wayne didnt mention Flow in that MTV interview when he talked bout YM tho
                  Yeah as he was listing people I wa like "come on mention flow!" lol but he didn't mention a bunch of other artists too

Comment

• Same here i was hopin he was gon be like "i got my new lil nigga flow" and shit....how u gon mention Chuck and Twist and not mention Flow ? he didnt even mention Short Dawg :/ was kinda glad he cleared tha situation bout gunz tho but still...
                    "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                      Lmfao it seems like Flow is slowly not fuckin with Niyo anymore.

He RT'd rockys old tweet that said
                      https://twitter.com/ITSROcKY_BITcH/s...20186015940609

Then Niyo was talking to some nigga on twitter who manages mystikal or some shit, and niyo told him that they should work and niyo told him he produces for ymcmb artists gudda, flow, and juve https://twitter.com/FSNIYO/status/275280428586369024

Then Flow seen the tweet I guess and quoted it, and for those who don't use twitter if you quote somebody's tweet you can edit it, and he changed the tweet to https://twitter.com/Mr_BrazyFLOW/sta...81406689701888
                      is this all cus of the rocky situation?

Comment

• Didn't mean to thank you haha. But I told you he doesnt fuck with him any more. [MENTION=52763]Flame Gang[/MENTION] why is rocky pissed at niyo?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                          Didn't mean to thank you haha. But I told you he doesnt fuck with him any more. @Flame Gang why is rocky pissed at niyo?
                          No true stories just theories.

But Flow stand trill 2 dat "fuck with my niggas you fuckin' with me shit"

Comment

Working...
                          X