No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would make more sense for him to get out and record/drop Heroik Volume 2...and if he goes by how he did Wolf then he needs 1,268 features on it before he can drop it.

And Bonkas verse on Same Damn Time was trash, he tried to diss stunna then name dropped A$AP Rocky, lol
    Last edited by TheMaker420; 08-27-2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Flow needs to go over that I'm Good/Terrorist track on some Heroic, Fast Forward flow (not his name lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
        It would make more sense for him to get out and record/drop Heroik Volume 2...and if he goes by how he did Wolf then he needs 1,268 features on it before he can drop it.

And Bonkas verse on Same Damn Time was trash, he tried to diss stunna then name dropped A$AP Rocky, lol
        yea i didnt know if he was sending shots at birdman or wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187

@Danny M

This is D-Lo whom he was mostly recording with before being arrested. They talked about dropping a joint mixtape but who knows if it was ever finished in time
          Tried to pull out my pistol and got it caught in my zipper, it was either you or my dick and I ain't givin' my dick up." Classic Flow line right there ha

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
            Flow needs to go over that I'm Good/Terrorist track on some Heroic, Fast Forward flow (not his name lol)
            glad to see someone appreciate that shit.

The delivery on it is unfuckingbelievable!

Comment

@Danny M

This is D-Lo whom he was mostly recording with before being arrested. They talked about dropping a joint mixtape but who knows if it was ever finished in time
              lol thought this gonna be suckafree
              dat track was nice, but is he gunna be doing another collab mixtape . I just want solo Flow

Comment

what song is that????

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 187JoshM187

what song is that????

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                  Where the fuck is your shop nigga, I'll come in there and say it to you and your mom.

Fuck you, you ain't no hard nigga, you a sex offender.Go fuck a little girl again, gtfo off the forum bitch.
                  Google Voodoo Tattoo in Chalmette, La. and show your face fuck boy.

Comment

• no shots or nun but I remember back when Sportz was active he didn't want to post pics because he did a scan and LWHQ has a bunch of registered sex offenders. Someone responded there's no way a sex offender would be hanging out on here. And now,

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                      [MENTION=67301]jvg[/MENTION] already said he makin a trip from Nola with his goons to see u
                      Last edited by THA GR8 M8; 08-28-2013, 01:15 AM.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                        What's that track in the vid? Tell em they should release it that shit is dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
                          no shots or nun but I remember back when Sportz was active he didn't want to post pics because he did a scan and LWHQ has a bunch of registered sex offenders. Someone responded there's no way a sex offender would be hanging out on here. And now,
                          erm im sorry but how can you do a scan and find out which lwhq members are sex offenders?

Comment

Working...
                          X