No announcement yet.

Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flows lawyer failed to appear due to lack of payment & he was busy with another obviously more important case. SMH.
    So he sent in one of his representatives to get the court date set back to October 22nd.
    Talked to Flow a lil while ago and theyre working on getting a new Lawyer.
    A lawyer that i had been told his family about. If they wouldve just listened to me he wouldve been home.
    So its still #freeflow

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
      Flows lawyer failed to appear due to lack of payment & he was busy with another obviously more important case. SMH.
      So he sent in one of his representatives to get the court date set back to October 22nd.
      A lawyer that i had been told his family about. If they wouldve just listened to me he wouldve been home.
      So its still #freeflow
      smh at lawyer...

But how is it, how high is the likelyhood that flow wont serve time?
      Originally posted by dametri426
      nigga jay z lips are average size
      Originally posted by Waynasite
      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
        Flows lawyer failed to appear due to lack of payment & he was busy with another obviously more important case. SMH.
        So its still #freeflow
        damn thats over a month away

good looks on the update.

Comment

• I Need New Flow
          And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
            Niggas gonna forget about Flow by next month unless he drops a tape as good as heroic vol.1 at least 2 months after he gets out.

This is good for him cause it'll give him more time to write, and bad cause his little relevancy is becoming more irrelevant.
            I hope another pre-jail song comes out cuz I haven't listened to Flow since Misfits. I wonder how LAT was sounding like too

Comment

• I still bump tha flamez everyday lol along wit all my otha muzik too of course. idk its just an everyday thang 4 me *shrugs*

anyway "FREE FLOW"

Comment

• is dz nikka out yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by mad-dawg View Post
                  is dz nikka out yet?
                  No ;/

Comment

• Originally posted by mad-dawg View Post
                    is dz nikka out yet?
                    pushed back to october

Comment

https://soundcloud.com/slim_boogie/r...ogie-ft-flow-d

Boogie Ft. Flow & D-Lo - Redrum

Song from the video.

Back before Flow got arrested he was in oakland with Boogie. He recorded a bunch of tracks with D-Lo before going to jail cause they were supposed to drop a joint mixtape but he got arrested before it was finished most likely.

Now we get the title of the mixtape Public Enemy mixtape or it might just be called Public Enemy.

Boogie probably put the song as his own just for promotion for himself
                      [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]
                      oh shit Flow murdered this one, best verse in a minute.

Comment

Song from the video.

Back before Flow got arrested he was in oakland with Boogie. He recorded a bunch of tracks with D-Lo before going to jail cause they were supposed to drop a joint mixtape but he got arrested before it was finished most likely.

Now we get the title of the mixtape Public Enemy mixtape or it might just be called Public Enemy.

@Danny M
                        Finally a CDQ of that track. Props mate!

Comment

Song from the video.

@Danny M
                          i love flow's flow on this

Comment

Working...
                          X