• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nucklez954 View Post
    Dolphins
    oh yeah, sorry bro. Carolina all day

y'all remember this raw ass verse with the gawd Kevin Gates

just was bumpin' Make Em Believe in my car on my way home and this song came on, haven't heard it in a minute. Use to play it alllll the time, Flow was that nigga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post

just was bumpin' Make Em Believe in my car on my way home and this song came on, haven't heard it in a minute. Use to play it alllll the time, Flow was that nigga.

dope collabo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
        Now VooDoo mentioned family and everyone is on his dick again lol.
        For real.

Why the fuck do we care again? Acting like this nigga is being detained in Iran or North Korea or something. How is it our fault this dude was playing around with guns and got caught? We here for music, that's it.

Comment

For heaven's sake, I think it's Flow and Kevin Gates
          Last edited by Critic; 12-01-2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

flow & gates make good shit together.

too dopeeeee
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Flow turned 22 today - Happy 22nd Birthday To Flow! | Young Money HQ

Comment

• Happy BDay to him

#FreeFlow

Comment

• Over 100 pages in this thread since he's been in jail and over 6 months now.

Happy birthday flow hope your out real soon

Comment

• Free Flow man i dont contribute much to this thread because i know you guys are much bigger fans then myself but LAT needs to drop Kevin Gates and Flow together is enough music to make someone entertained for a long ass time

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                      The last update i will give yall is this one. And u can believe it or not.. I can care less.
                      His next court date is December 3rd. The judge agreed to release him. She told us that we shouldnt pay the bond and waste money because he will be released on Dec 3rd. So we didnt pay the bond.
                      We are going with what we are being told from the Lawyers & they are going off of what the Judge is telling them.
                      So far its been a bunch of bullshit everytime. So im sorry if you so called fans keep being let down.
                      But just Imagine how Flow feels, how is baby mamas & kids feel, how is Dad, Grandmaw, Mom, Uncles, Aunts, & friends feel.
                      Yall think yall are getting upset? Think again. Yall are just merely fans. There are alot more ppl in Flows corner that are mental drained from all of this shit. And all yall can do is sit here and bitch and complian about wanting new music? Flow is more than just a rapper. He is a father, a boyfriend, a son, a grandson, a nephew, a friend. So chill the fuck out and appreciate the fact that yall are getting ANY updates from me. I dont have to be doing this at all.
                      A lot of these dudes on here are groupies (wayne .. whole YMCMB etc.).. I barley come on this site and when i do it's just to check news and updates from you. Thanks fam.

Comment

• Originally posted by NewOrleansOG View Post
                        A lot of these dudes on here are groupies (wayne .. whole YMCMB etc.).. I barley come on this site and when i do it's just to check news and updates from you. Thanks fam.
                        Pretty much

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        HAPPY B-day Flow #FreeFlow
                        I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• 2morrow is his court date so we'll see what happens then

Comment

Working...
                          X