Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    I got big rappers in Flodida wanting to collab with Flow when he comes back down but I'm guessing he's still in New Orleans
    Hes still down here. Hes supposed to come get tatted any day. And when he does, im going to interview him.

And as far as the 1 feature goes, I told yall a long time ago, Wayne is threatened by Flow.

Sit back and watch how Wayne belittles him.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
      Hes still down here. Hes supposed to come get tatted any day. And when he does, im going to interview him.

And as far as the 1 feature goes, I told yall a long time ago, Wayne is threatened by Flow.

bruh Lil Wayne one of the most successful musicians of ALL TIME. I promise you he ain't threatened by somebody like Flow what the fuck nigga? He signed him to YM for a reason he wants him to succeed.. If he does that gives Wayne even more $$$. Wayne ain't threatened by nobody wtf wrong with you... Wayne got Drake and Nicki on his label and you think he's threatened by Flow who nobody knows except us?

Euro has shown to be a more diverse rapper who has a more bright future. That's why he's getting more shine than Flow right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        bruh Lil Wayne one of the most successful musicians of ALL TIME. I promise you he ain't threatened by somebody like Flow what the fuck nigga? He signed him to YM for a reason he wants him to succeed.. If he does that gives Wayne even more $$$. Wayne ain't threatened by nobody wtf wrong with you... Wayne got Drake and Nicki on his label and you think he's threatened by Flow who nobody knows except us?

Euro has shown to be a more diverse rapper who has a more bright future. That's why he's getting more shine than Flow right now.
        Everything u said is true. But there is alot of things ppl are not aware of about Flow & Tunes relationship.
        Tune practically stole Flows Image and swag..
        Flow started that Blood shit first.
        Flow started that skateboard swag first.
        Flow started that weird clothing shit first.
        Flow started wearing the glasses, wristbands & mismatching colors first.
        Flow has never written his music. Always freestyled.
        Flow did the rolling the eyes in the back of his head first.
        Flow rapped about heavy drug usage first.
        The list goes on and on bruh.
        It may sound crazy to you cuz your head is so far up Tunes ass and Tune is a much bigger artist, but thats the reason why Tune stole a more unknown Artists swag, image & ideas, cuz no one would believe it if Tune was to ever be exposed.
        It happens everyday in Hip Hop. Just like 50 cent uses the name of a dead dude from Harlem that used to rob & kill niggas. Just like Rick Ross uses the real Freeway Ricky Ross' name.
        These rap industry niggas be the fakest niggas out but yet young niggas think they the hardest.. pause..
        They are portraying an image of real niggas while in reality they are imitations, duplicates, fraud.

And thats all im gonna say.
        Dont believe me, Go back and listen to Flows old shit & watch his old videos.
        He was doing everything Tune now, 5,6,7 years ago.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        Alright, let him know they still waiting on him to come back down
        I got u.

Comment

Does that mean Wayne don't like Flow? Its probably y he doesn't really mention him

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post

ppl know Euro cuz he was most featured on D5 and Wayne even made a skit about him. If he did that for Flow ofc he would have a brighter future with his rap career. It's not like Euro raps WAAYY better than Flow, he just got better opportunities. Flow was on a track with other irrelevant features on "Inkredible" and had 1 verse on D4 so if you were to switch the position they were put in, then it comes down to the opportunities they had and not so much the skill they have, cuz they could both spit.

But by judging from the "Rise of an Empire" tracklist, Flow can't rely on Wayne to boost his career, he has to take action and put himself out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
          Everything u said is true. But there is alot of things ppl are not aware of about Flow & Tunes relationship.
          It may sound crazy to you cuz your head is so far up Tunes ass and Tune is a much bigger artist, but thats the reason why Tune stole a more unknown Artists swag, image & ideas, cuz no one would believe it if Tune was to ever be exposed.
          It happens everyday in Hip Hop. Just like 50 cent uses the name of a dead dude from Harlem that used to rob & kill niggas. Just like Rick Ross uses the real Freeway Ricky Ross' name.
          These rap industry niggas be the fakest niggas out but yet young niggas think they the hardest.. pause..
          They are portraying an image of real niggas while in reality they are imitations, duplicates, fraud.

I got u.
          I knew it.

Ive been tryna tell niggas
          Wen I heard Wayne start talkin bout shrooms Im like "No other rapper rap bout that except Flow"
          Flow was skateboarding during Heroic time period in 2009 and Wayne didn't start till later

Im just happy someone else realized something was off

- - - Updated - - -

Wayne made it harder for Flow to come out now

Comment

• where is the flow interview this site is doing with him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              where is the flow interview this site is doing with him?
              It's koming you got to wait
              I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

I got u.
                Looool What? This has to be the most ridiculous statement on this site. Mainly because Wayne started doing all that shit before Widner DeGruy was even Flow. Flow was a lil kid at school listening to Wayne during recess.

Lol at Wayne clubbing in New Orleans back in the day looking at some kid in the crowd thinking "Damn his swag is dope, i gotta steal that". If Wayne stole anyone's swag it was Dipset and Currensy (Who had the skateboard swag). Wayne said himself that he started skating because of that Alex kid.

"I rock a red flag representing uptown, only on the right side, fucking with them bloods now" - Wayne in 2005
                Last edited by EastsideBoi89; 02-25-2014, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                  Looool What? This has to be the most ridiculous statement on this site. Mainly because Wayne started doing all that shit before Widner DeGruy was even Flow. Flow was a lil kid at school listening to Wayne during recess.

Lol at Wayne clubbing in New Orleans back in the day looking at some kid in the crowd thinking "Damn his swag is dope, i gotta steal that". If Wayne stole anyone's swag it was Dipset and Currensy (Who had the skateboard swag). Wayne said himself that he started skating because of that Alex kid.

"I rock a red flag representing uptown, only on the right side, fucking with them bloods now" - Wayne in 2005
                  Ya no shit that was the dumbest shit I've ever read. Our heads so far up Tunes ass, look in the mirror, your heads stuck up Flows. And since when did Flow start wearing the weird clothing before Wayne? I only saw flow switch up his white T, P hat and chucks once he started affiliating with YM

oh and wayne only stopped writing shit down when Flow did? What the hell are you on right right now? The drugs flow used to rap about or what Jesus
                  Last edited by TheMaker420; 02-26-2014, 01:24 AM.

Comment

I got u.

Lol come on bro... you pulling shit outta your ass. It's obvious Flow's idol is Weezy..

Who got tatted the fuck up first and made it a trend?

Who got tats on the faces first?

Who started rappin' about Trukfit all the time, then who soon after started rapping about it all the time?

Wayne started dressing weird before Flow, then Flow FOLLOWED Wayne with the weird style.... Wayne STOPPED the weird style while Flow was in JAIL, Flow comes outta JAIL and STOPS his weird style and dresses more casual now.

Who made punchline rapping big? Weezy... who followed suite... Flow

You outta your damn mind thinking Wayne would be copying Flow of all people come on bro... We all fuck with Flow he's dope as fuck one of my favorite rappers but your reaching is insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Lol come on bro... you pulling shit outta your ass. It's obvious Flow's idol is Weezy..

Who got tatted the fuck up first and made it a trend?

Who got tats on the faces first?

Who started rappin' about Trukfit all the time, then who soon after started rapping about it all the time?

Wayne started dressing weird before Flow, then Flow FOLLOWED Wayne with the weird style.... Wayne STOPPED the weird style while Flow was in JAIL, Flow comes outta JAIL and STOPS his weird style and dresses more casual now.

Who made punchline rapping big? Weezy... who followed suite... Flow

You outta your damn mind thinking Wayne would be copying Flow of all people come on bro... We all fuck with Flow he's dope as fuck one of my favorite rappers but your reaching is insane.
                      RT

Comment

• Btw if what Voodoo said WAS real (obv not can't even handle the bullshit of the post tbh lmao)
                        Flow would/must know about all this which would make him the biggest boneless pussy of allllllllll time to even sign
                        to Waynes label and rep(love(since Wayne obv is his idol)) the nigga that copied him

little fault in the theory tbh

Comment

• okay shit is getting outta control hahha

Comment

Working...
                          X