• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lat after this then wolf 2 and maybe his album is heroic 2
    i never wear kologne bekuz i smell like alotta kush

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      Btw flow opened the show by performing his verse on Fresher Than Ever, they entire crowd knew every word. He ended the show by performing Loyalty Amongst Thieves with Bundy. "I know a lot of niggas thought that it was over for Flow/ya nail in the coffin and murder she wrote/ya I'm laughin to the bank and I'm tickled pink/you would have showed your true colors of I went up that road, pussy ass nigga" and chucked the mic and walked off the stage and the crowd went fuckin crazy it was epic
      That's awesome
      I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

We met Flow after the show and then Bonka started tweeting us the next day and asked us to DM him our number then he called us and said he wanted to roll through and kick it with us. I asked him if he was with Flow and he goes "yeah I'm with 5." Then they rolled through our lobby fresh out the studio they were heavy on that lean and smoke. Flow is exactly how he is in videos and shit, dude is real as fuck. I showed him that Chanel West Coast shirt I have and he cheesed out and wanted a picture with it. He said the team wasn't feeling Chanel and didn't real like that wayne signed her but said everyone has come around and fucks with her. Said he doesn't have a favorite NBA team but he said he fucks with the Spurs and Tony Parker.
        Damn that's awesome bruh, not to many people can say they chilled with a YMCMB nigga, props
        Edit : he posted your pic on twitter

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and i did a Flow version only of "Withdrawals" cuz some of them features were pissin' me off, you can download the ones you want here http://www.hulkshare.com/SpitterGriffin

ps : anybody know why they blurred sum shit on his chin on Mrbrazyflow.com ??? like secret tattoos or sum shit ? Or pimples ?? If so, his graphist sucks balls by not removin them and just blurrin' them hahaha
        Last edited by Yunglilbomb; 06-10-2014, 05:24 AM.
        "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• whoever keep asking for jae millz potent musik2 here Jae Millz Potent Music 2 // Album Download
          i never wear kologne bekuz i smell like alotta kush

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaBlockIzHot View Post
            lat after this then wolf 2 and maybe his album is heroic 2
            Sorry to break it to you but flow will never release an album

Originally posted by ThaBlockIzHot View Post
            whoever keep asking for jae millz potent musik2 here Jae Millz Potent Music 2 // Album Download
            Props

Comment

• Why is his chin and shit all blured out??

Edit- Someone already asked bout this. Shitty ass job for real

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• y'all looking at them pics too close

i didn't even notice the chin blurry part until y'all suspects mentioned it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  y'all looking at them pics too close

i didn't even notice the chin blurry part until y'all suspects mentioned it lol
                  Nah i noticed it on the one of him smokin then went and looked back realized its on all of em.. You tellin me that dont stand out on his website lol

Also anyone getting those Withdrawals shirts? Depending on if it is threw pay pal or not i will be. I texted Bonka's ppl but they said they would get him to message me nothing yet tho

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• And I know you got court, so I'mma just wait until I know that you dressed
                    And follow you all the way to the highway then I shoot you before you get time to confess

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaBlockIzHot View Post
                      go download the new mixtape with flow on it here Various Artists - Rsn New Orleans // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

- - - Updated - - -

switcjh it up reminds me of the old flow shit
                      Flow's verse on Switch It Up goes hard!! good lookin for the tape

it's probably recorded prejail cuz We On is on there too, so around that time.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post

Oh and i did a Flow version only of "Withdrawals" cuz some of them features were pissin' me off, you can download the ones you want here http://www.hulkshare.com/SpitterGriffin
                      Good idea but the quality of the sound is messed up (+ u cant take Cory Gunz off Too Many Klips!!!! remove only the bad features lmao)

Comment

And I know you got court, so I'mma just wait until I know that you dressed
                        And follow you all the way to the highway then I shoot you before you get time to confess

danny used your picture lol Flow ? See About Ya, We On & Switch It Up (Feat Lil One, Bonka, Taliban Bundy & More) | Young Money HQ

Comment

• Originally posted by BALLOUT FROM O-BLOCK View Post
                          Flow's verse on Switch It Up goes hard!! good lookin for the tape

it's probably recorded prejail cuz We On is on there too, so around that time.

- - - Updated - - -

Good idea but the quality of the sound is messed up (+ u cant take Cory Gunz off Too Many Klips!!!! remove only the bad features lmao)
                          switch it up was definitely recorded after jail cause he has a Donald sterling line on it.

Comment

Working...
                          X