#TrapBoomin
      I'm Not On This One But Fuck With Me And My Homies

Comment

• im bumpin withdrawlz i like all of it
        i never wear kologne bekuz i smell like alotta kush

Comment

• Originally posted by BALLOUT FROM O-BLOCK View Post
          Flow's verse on Switch It Up goes hard!! good lookin for the tape

it's probably recorded prejail cuz We On is on there too, so around that time.

- - - Updated - - -

Good idea but the quality of the sound is messed up (+ u cant take Cory Gunz off Too Many Klips!!!! remove only the bad features lmao)
          hahah ikr !! but the good features to me, might not be good features to others lol i wldve never taken Euro, Gunz, Gudda and even that dude on Exclusive did his thang haha

- - - Updated - - -

And Withdrawals still fuckin goes hard, but damn that "Yeah 2 the Yeah" video sucked mad balls.

Damn Flow get creative with ur shit or at least film that bitch in MIA with a bunch of celebs cameos to catch more views or sumthin...

Like, really ? A nigga gettin' chased by a (bad acting) cop, who escapes in a foreign car drove by anotha nigga's bitch after shakin hands with the homies frm tha corner ? Like really ?? shit's like a bad SNL clip
          "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• theres a video for too many klipz boming soon flow said it in the beginning of the song
            i never wear kologne bekuz i smell like alotta kush

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaBlockIzHot View Post
              lets see whats the next flow projekt i wonder if doobie brotherz ever gon drop

are you a blood?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Play with me and thats yo ass! Video is doope af..

[MENTION=63343]TheMaker420[/MENTION] is that the girl Flow got in the car with after the concert?

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Originally posted by walkerwiseman View Post
                  Play with me and thats yo ass! Video is doope af..

@TheMaker420 is that the girl Flow got in the car with after the concert?
                  nope, it was a white blonde chick

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    Just two:

Since being released from jail at the end of 2013, has your life and music changed in any way?

Did you receive the letter from the LilWayneHQ/YoungMoneyHQ community when you was locked up?

I'm trying to see if there was more footage first mate.

No offense but it wasn't from you. I got tired of waiting and you didn't reply to my latest e-mail, so I got in contact with his manager Cal who sorted it for me. He then got Cooley to film the interview.
                    Oh really? But wasnt i the one the got flow to even agree to do the interview for yall? Wasnt i the one who emailed him the questions? Wasnt i the one who talked him into doing the interview from jump? If it werent for me, that shit wouldve never happened, cuz his first reaction was, "YMHQ? Who the fuck is that? They not no "official" YM website tho!" I talked him into doing it, telling him he has ALOT of die hard fans on here waiting to hear from him & it would be a good look to show his fans that he cares about their support. And i was the one that was persistent & brought up the interview to him even after he recieved the email everytime we was around each other and talked. But no, no thanks to me right? Man fuck you & fuck this fake ass UNOFFICIAL wannabe YM website. U niggas are ungrateful as fuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                      Oh really? But wasnt i the one the got flow to even agree to do the interview for yall? Wasnt i the one who emailed him the questions? Wasnt i the one who talked him into doing the interview from jump? If it werent for me, that shit wouldve never happened, cuz his first reaction was, "YMHQ? Who the fuck is that? They not no "official" YM website tho!" I talked him into doing it, telling him he has ALOT of die hard fans on here waiting to hear from him & it would be a good look to show his fans that he cares about their support. And i was the one that was persistent & brought up the interview to him even after he recieved the email everytime we was around each other and talked. But no, no thanks to me right? Man fuck you & fuck this fake ass UNOFFICIAL wannabe YM website. U niggas are ungrateful as fuck!
                      Why you always be getting so butthurt?
                      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

lol feelings caught.

gtfo you child rapist.

Comment

Hide your kids everybody, uncle Charles is on the loose

Why pick on somebody helpless
                          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                          X