This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    shit man!!! what the fck happened?? do i gotta book a flight 4 my hubbie in all seriousness though sucks man i hope you feel better

thats pretty heat man knowing someone near you hit that type of level
    hell yeah. Its even doper that she is representing the Sami culture worldwide now.
    Our culture is overlooked like a motherfucker, thanks to assimilation.
    Our history is pretty similar to the native Americans but nobody knows us.
    But the fact that she is spreading awareness makes me love her 100x more than I already do, she's the best.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
      fuck i know sucks losing your phone at least u have insurance so u dont really have to pay for the new one right?

i thought u got fucking jumped or something so its not as bad as losing a phone that u dont have to pay for too lol
      Yeah fam this was the first time losing my phone lol I was depressed af the whole weekend I didnt even have a good time at rolling loud I just wanted to go home lol but yeah my only worry is whoever picked up my phone like doesn't get my passcode to unlock it but I don't think so because I put a code of a number that gets stuck in my head when I saw I dropped my phone I immediately changed my social media passwords and stuff I was freaking out panicking and na fam I didn't get jumped lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
        Yeah fam this was the first time losing my phone lol I was depressed af the whole weekend I didnt even have a good time at rolling loud I just wanted to go home lol but yeah my only worry is whoever picked up my phone like doesn't get my passcode to unlock it but I don't think so because I put a code of a number that gets stuck in my head when I saw I dropped my phone I immediately changed my social media passwords and stuff I was freaking out panicking and na fam I didn't get jumped lol
        couldve been worst at least ur safe

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
          couldve been worst at least ur safe
          true, everyone was like at least I was safe this and that lol when I called my mom freaking out that I dropped my phone this and that she said to calm down that at first she thought I got stabbed or something she said a phone is an object that at least i was safe when I called panicking at first she thought like I got stabbed or something

Comment

true, everyone was like at least I was safe this and that lol when I called my mom freaking out that I dropped my phone this and that she said to calm down that at first she thought I got stabbed or something she said a phone is an object that at least i was safe when I called panicking at first she thought like I got stabbed or something
            Exactly shes 100% right . a phone can be replaced your life cant

Comment

i dropped my iPhone over there smh and lost it I’m a get a new one thanks to the insurance I have on that phone but still smh I can’t believe I dropped my phone like an idiot I am lol it’s a good thing I had a passcode on that phone and I canceled it too so if anyone tries to call my phone it’s not gonna ring that phone out of service

- - - Updated - - -
              @ym9191
              Well damn, sorry to hear that fam

Wouldn't stop me from going to festivals tho! Its always fun
              Just leave your phone home next time and enjoy the time with no worries !

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                Well damn, sorry to hear that fam

Wouldn't stop me from going to festivals tho! Its always fun
                Just leave your phone home next time and enjoy the time with no worries !
                Thanks fam <3 your a real one looking out for a broski and that’s what I did the 2nd day of the festival when my phone had fell I left my wallet and my iPod back in the hotel I was at I was like fuck that I’m not gonna lose another important item like that again bro I’m so thankful my wallet didn’t fall because it could of been worst since it had my California ID, and my debit cards

Comment

• Who keeps leaving reputation comments like this lmao?

• Thread: Grammy nominations 2019
                    You can�t be serious. C5 is one of the most forgettable albums of the except to dickrider like your cunt self

Comment

• what do you know about this heat

-Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      Who keeps leaving reputation comments like this lmao?

• Thread: Grammy nominations 2019
                        You can’t be serious. C5 is one of the most forgettable albums of the except to dickrider like your cunt self
                      lmfao some ppl really have issues
                      Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                      Thanks fam <3 your a real one looking out for a broski and that’s what I did the 2nd day of the festival when my phone had fell I left my wallet and my iPod back in the hotel I was at I was like fuck that I’m not gonna lose another important item like that again bro I’m so thankful my wallet didn’t fall because it could of been worst since it had my California ID, and my debit cards
                      ay you already know fam !! only way to really enjoy festivals like that is if you don't have anything important on you imo
                      Cause I always fear losing shit (and often do lol)
                      Glad that nothing happened to you though (:

Comment

• I really can not comprehend how rappers like Kodak and Yachty have fans.
                        Im not even hating, I just really dont get it.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                          I really can not comprehend how rappers like Kodak and Yachty have fans.
                          Im not even hating, I just really dont get it.
                          Kodak music fire fam well his older material his new music I’m not really into it like that his older music u can hear the weezy influence but I agree u about yachty tho he’s ass lol

anyways listen to this song this song reminded me a lot of hot boys era wayne he even shouted out Wayne on here

Comment

Working...
                          X