• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filter it out

Drink it. So pure water so good!
    Bunny how people judge you, but dont D your art! Word to dilla

- - - Updated - - -

Respect is not always giving... ask the police!

- - - Updated - - -

For whatever it's worth what you did today was...

Comment

• Apologize kids should never see 'ghost' never my intention now understand why I stay two leap years ahead these niggas, leaping on lily pads past puddles just see the front row. Ethics bad morals now days exist need a preacher and pear but best believe love the hair just on my earl gray today. Eye to eye thank you from my heart for those sweet tarts :blush:

- - - Updated - - -

Felt good flying to city. I'd upload AK and I won't miss!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you making me cry gonna get you in a frying pan. Jeffery Domramer style lmao........ best wishes Tyron lmao... lmao....

Comment

• Easy as 123 Abc why think 2 plus 2 4 . Last 1 standin by red lobster bag homeless ready for home in a pen. [Watch guys he on the run]
        Keep tryin run Intel on ya like black white stacking steal. All guys in blue understand what I do

- - - Updated - - -

Four is four square how you living boys in blue turn to men in dark blue tinted white black deserve that crack, personally smoke em lined up all one sentence and check em def till I hear no breathe. Love the life take the life deserve life watch my cherry and blueberries ima stomp and make blue cherry lime.

Cops watch cops FBI watching me cuz they know I'm loaded and ready four full clips trigger four heads blood rush out all the morgue cuz I'm tagging all four then drinking the floor!

- - - Updated - - -

Respect me some state troopers local pd county but yall had it wrong that night, never underestimate real serect service. FBI only just division. Dont misunderstand when need space means working bigger cases then most!

- - - Updated - - -

Live update ninja turtle on the loose repeate just spotting leaving the street job 4 3-6!!!!!!!! Might be already job 4:3-6

- - - Updated - - -

Word you do? That's kool respect that, I'm so damn chai. Didnt know what else to say I just seen your eyes. hope that humbled know EVER if someone try harm you know I will feel it first they gone hourse! Ill be glad to drive

- - - Updated - - -

Word you do? That's kool respect that, I'm so damn chai. Didnt know what else to say I just seen your eyes. hope that humbled know EVER if someone try harm you know I will feel it first they gone hourse! Ill be glad to drive

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

When was standing by her and she say hi to dude walking to bathroom instantly felt uneasy, then ask her who that. That's how deep it was then she explained
        and I apologize it took me this long to apologize thank you for allowing that.

- - - Updated - - -

Tupac love you two girl

- - - Updated - - -

Guess that vision right tho its deep underground
        Omg felt it nail

- - - Updated - - -

Love you too you dont even have to guess!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry didnt mean to scare you I apologize
        Last edited by BloodKin; 03-23-2019, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• They ask me how I do it in the studio ask Mike O Mike Dean made it. Clean air super rare the real on rise waiting for PO make surprise. We doing this one way other murder him cause he murders our brothers he think we playin I got chiefs behind me waiting to stab stick and shank his eyes hang em from scaffolding for a bird surprise, but we catch dream catcher and stuff their ass in fuck it I lost my thought fuck it give me the gun cock it loaded I'll do the deed pull the trigger!!!!!��/$@[%*%($#57:

- - - Updated - - -

Chief of the sea, that's where his brother word to purple prince coming at ya with two doves and five sprinters waiting for piece by piece move product open more room cause we gonna broom broom... baited honey just sitting still waiting for red dot appear in focus..

Splat caught Spark[FC] plug! Oh no he's running better catch him cause lungs dont lie shot dead right leaving blood trail get the spear tip arrow bag em in the lung he ain't breathing again!!!!!

Comment

• 478 I feel it J

- - - Updated - - -

RIP.. zach that train pulling semi too
            Didnt have to do you like that. I'd a stopped it while driving too she go through so I do too
            Now I'm depressed low
            That's how deep it go

Who ever that. Was
            Thank you
            Needed that

- - - Updated - - -

Bronze carsanthum plant

- - - Updated - - -

Hemoperitoneum

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

• J is you???????????

Comment

• When I looked in to your eyes, it's like i seen B
                CJ congrats now that love purity minus one
                Last edited by BloodKin; 03-25-2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• minus one bro, cognac dipped D's both ya understand

- - - Updated - - -

Fairly certain from what eyes seen, felt everything

Comment

• Dec 13 17 walkin in mall was that you dame? Walking in your 'business suit' Your guy said 'that's him'
                    Last edited by BloodKin; 03-26-2019, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• can we stop this bot from ruining this thread??

Comment

• yeah, this is taking 'random topic' too far

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                          can we stop this bot from ruining this thread??
                          That's why made a thread. Dude you like the itch to this website.. bend over and take one ok. Geeez

- - - Updated - - -

First day of spring that Tahoe???

- - - Updated - - -

Happy Birthday [MENTION=76391]iiRidz[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                          X