This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
    Only Wayne stans are the ones that don't care for his music fam and that's because big daddy thugger bullied Wayne because before the beef between them everyone here hopped on the thug wave when the thug thread here was created other then that a lot of people do kare for his music look at how many co signs thug got from huge rappers I could write a list of legends co-signed thug but I'm to lazy to do all that since it's Sunday and I'm enjoying my day off from work . Same with GOATak Black everyone here stopped fucking with him because he bullied Wayne
    if only wayne stans dont care for his music how do you respond to his first week sales on all his albums?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      if only wayne stans dont care for his music how do you respond to his first week sales on all his albums?
      What album though? All his projects have been mixtapes he put out for free on mixtape sites and on his YouTube channel he still working on his debut album(HyTunes)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post

the only thing it shows to me is that they are human scum.
      Didn't the guy in your avatar beat a woman and went to jail for it though and thugger the scum? thugger would never hit a girl in his life

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post

Didn't the guy in your avatar beat a woman and went to jail for it though and thugger the scum? thugger would never hit a girl in his life
        I'm not defending him nor his actions I think everybody knows you shouldn't beat women and I'm pretty sure as he grew older / not long before he died he realized he did a lot of things wrong and wanted to change but never got the chance to show it
        I'm just stating the fact that one was an individual with a pretty unique style and dept to his music while the other one based his whole career off of another man

Sorry if you're mad about it

Comment

• Comment

• Real question to anyone who reads this. How do you define money and friendship how do you differentiate money and friendship how do you divide business and friendship. How do you when making 'business' decisions separate emotional decisions and business decisions end of day is it all for profit? Both friendship and monetary? Emotional insight health and financial heath

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
              Real question to anyone who reads this. How do you define money and friendship how do you differentiate money and friendship how do you divide business and friendship. How do you when making 'business' decisions separate emotional decisions and business decisions end of day is it all for profit? Both friendship and monetary? Emotional insight health and financial heath
              Never "work" with your "real friends"

Comment

• Did any of y'all cop that "free" green Young Money football shirt? I just said fuck it and paid the $11 for shipping. Could use a shirt that just says Young Money on it and green ain't a bad color

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                  Did any of y'all cop that "free" green Young Money football shirt? I just said fuck it and paid the $11 for shipping. Could use a shirt that just says Young Money on it and green ain't a bad color
                  Copped a purple t tht read pour it in the drank

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                    Did any of y'all cop that "free" green Young Money football shirt? I just said fuck it and paid the $11 for shipping. Could use a shirt that just says Young Money on it and green ain't a bad color
                    no where can i find it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      no where can i find it?
                      https://iamquinnenwilliams.com/

Comment

• Always love what wine say wise man say shut your mouth and watch grapes hit the ground
                        Last edited by BloodKin; 05-08-2019, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• I remember I spent hours years ago searching for rare Wayne interviews.

I found like 11 of them, and I was planning on posting them every week.
                          But then my computer crashed after I posted like 3 of them.

I remember he said some crazy shit too. Dont remember what though

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X