Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goon is now one of my favorite movies of all time. I cannot even express how great that movie is. 10/10, the GOAT

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
      Goon is now one of my favorite movies of all time. I cannot even express how great that movie is. 10/10, the GOAT
      Was in doubt about if I should add it too my watchlist, but now I did. No offense, but I don't feel your taste in music, movies, etc. but I'll add it anyways, since I once thought about doing so.

Seann William Scott>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        Was in doubt about if I should add it too my watchlist, but now I did. No offense, but I don't feel your taste in music, movies, etc. but I'll add it anyways, since I once thought about doing so.

Seann William Scott>>>>>>>>
        what movies that I like are the ones you don't like?

Comment

what movies that I like are the ones you don't like?
          Shit man, I can't remember now. It's just once in a while tho.

Comment

Shit man, I can't remember now. It's just once in a while tho.
            that is weird because I rarely like movies that are shit in other's opinion.

Or are you talking out yo ass again?

Comment

that is weird because I rarely like movies that are shit in other's opinion.

Or are you talking out yo ass again?
              I saw you liked a 4-5 star movie on IMDb. That's shit, in a good bunch of peoples opinion. Especially when I get smacked for rating The Grey 5-6.

Comment

I saw you liked a 4-5 star movie on IMDb. That's shit, in a good bunch of peoples opinion. Especially when I get smacked for rating The Grey 5-6.
                which is ridiculous af lol

Comment

which is ridiculous af lol
                  Why tho? If you look through IMDb or critic reviews I'm far from the only one with that opinion.

The movie sure had potential, but it ended up being a classic survival movie with dull characters with personalities that has been used in so many movies like it.
                  It also had the classic no-ones-around-but-I-will-go-piss-over-there-in-that-dark-place-far-away-from-the-others-while-I-know-I-could-get-killed/attacked scene.
                  I also felt like the movie didn't develop enough. It was just a flat-line movie, although the ending made me like it more than I did in the middle of the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Yeah Viggo from LOTR!! Legend! I've been feeling him a bit lately, watched all the LOTR, then watched that last night, think i'm gonna watch The Road tonight! He is a good actor.
                    havent watched those movies in a minute may have to as a refresher

Comment

• How is Safe House?

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                        How is Safe House?
                        my boy says it's dope. haven't seen it myself (yet)

Comment

my boy says it's dope. haven't seen it myself (yet)
                          aight. downloading now

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X