Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted is so fucking funny. Watched it twice, and granted both times I was high as a kite, but still it's so funny!! I prefered it over Hangover tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Ted is so fucking funny. Watched it twice, and granted both times I was high as a kite, but still it's so funny!! I prefered it over Hangover tbh.
      Hangover is overrated imo.

Comment

• From Dusk Till Dawn is freakin dumb. First half was exciting and it looked promising. Then the vampires came rofl. This is like two seperate movies in one.
        Just because you were surprised, it was silly, or whatever reason you don't have to call it a classic or a genius masterpiece or a third thing. This at least 60% pure trash imo. Probably even more. When I want silly fun I'll put on Machete. Or if I'm completely wasted I'll put on Planet Terror. -and no those aren't the same. FDTD is just a movie which was fun to make and enjoyable at points. Most is garbage.

Comment

• Bout to watch Battleship... Got a feeling I'm gonna know exactly what it's gonna be...

Comment

• watched "The Roomate"

it held my attention for the duration but pretty much more of the same, plotholes, paper thin acting

you tellin me this bitch doesnt whip this other girls ass after the very first time she jumps her in the shower and pulls out her belly piercing

man i need to start watching more independents again

Comment

• Just watched Source Code again. Such a good film, I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coreeeeey View Post
                Just watched Source Code again. Such a good film, I love it.
                I was rather dissapointed in it. I liked the idea though. and the ending.

Comment

Ted is so fucking funny. Watched it twice, and granted both times I was high as a kite, but still it's so funny!! I prefered it over Hangover tbh.
                  I still don't know what to think about it. I hated the way they made it: family friendly with 18+ jokes. way too forced.

I still laughed a lot though

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                    I still don't know what to think about it. I hated the way they made it: family friendly with 18+ jokes. way too forced.

I still laughed a lot though
                    I cried twice... Through laughter, that part was probably being high, but still shit was so funny! It's defo more a boy film, the humour and jokes as I've spoke to girls and they say they didn't laugh as much and stuff.

Comment

I cried twice... Through laughter, that part was probably being high, but still shit was so funny! It's defo more a boy film, the humour and jokes as I've spoke to girls and they say they didn't laugh as much and stuff.
                      I saw it high, too. As I said, I laughed a lot, too, but I still expected more

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Holy shit, The General was amazing.

Comment

• Battleships... Extremely bad acting as expected... Very cool CGI and graphics... Bout that only good thing about it lol. Was OK to watch on the actions scenes, but kinda felt like killing myself on the main dialogue scenes.

Comment

Working...
                          X