X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to watch The Avengers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Me neither, one of those films I've been waiting to watch... But I had read Angels & Demons and then when I watched the film it was shite. They never follow the book. So I got a feeling I won't like Da Vinci Code either cos I read that book also.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Just got home from ma girls, watched Role Models, forgot how funny that shit was!

"You know what I had for breakfast? Cocaine... Know what I had for lunch? Cocaine..."
      Da Vinci Code wasn't even all that. 5 or 6 /10. Book is probably like 100x better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
        still haven't seen inception
        It's a must to watch movie. In the begining you might get alittle confused but then you will start to get to it.
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
          About to watch The Avengers!
          lucky you

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            It's a must to watch movie. In the begining you might get alittle confused but then you will start to get to it.
            I don't get it why so many people didn't understand the movie lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
              I don't get it why so many people didn't understand the movie lol
              Nah, I got it from the first time but in the begining I started to get confused and shit but then I started to get it lol.
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                Nah, I got it from the first time but in the begining I started to get confused and shit but then I started to get it lol.
                yeah I just meant the people in general. of course you are confused in the beginng, that's the point

Comment

• Anyone here watched One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    Anyone here watched One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest?
                    YESSS!!! great movie, watch it! I am gonna redownload the shit right now lol

Comment

• Watched Taken for the first time last night. Fucking great film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
                        YESSS!!! great movie, watch it! I am gonna redownload the shit right now lol
                        Haha, I ordered it from Amazon a few days ago. Should be here in the next couple of days. Also orders Shawshank Redemption, Goodfellas, Airplane! and Taxi Driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          Haha, I ordered it from Amazon a few days ago. Should be here in the next couple of days. Also orders Shawshank Redemption, Goodfellas, Airplane! and Taxi Driver.

them classics lulz

Comment

Working...
                          X