Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please do yourself a favour and don't watch Resident Evil Retribution. Fucking terrible. I'm so pissed off because I like the franchise but that latest one was beyond shit. It's literally gone down hill every release. It's turned into an action move, not a horror anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      Please do yourself a favour and don't watch Resident Evil Retribution. Fucking terrible. I'm so pissed off because I like the franchise but that latest one was beyond shit. It's literally gone down hill every release. It's turned into an action move, not a horror anymore.
      i like the first two, that's it. 3rd was boring and kinda weird, 4th was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, which is also why I have no plans on watching the 5th.

But thanx for the warning though

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
        bout to watch Bad Boys 2

i love this movie
        The car chase >>>>>>>
        Michael bay action >>>>>

Comment

bout to watch Bad Boys 2

i love this movie
          Can't wait for number 3!

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          Please do yourself a favour and don't watch Resident Evil Retribution. Fucking terrible. I'm so pissed off because I like the franchise but that latest one was beyond shit. It's literally gone down hill every release. It's turned into an action move, not a horror anymore.
          Only seen number 1 properly... Seen bits of 2. Gonna end up watching them all in one weekend eventually when I can be bothered, just never seem in the mood to watch them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
            The car chase >>>>>>>
            Michael bay action >>>>>
            Bad Boys 2 is one of those movies I can watch any time, any day.

Going to see Django Unchained for the second time tomorrow. I'm sure there's plenty of shit I missed the first time...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              Can't wait for number 3!

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Only seen number 1 properly... Seen bits of 2. Gonna end up watching them all in one weekend eventually when I can be bothered, just never seem in the mood to watch them.
              any news bout it? is it supposed to drop in 2013?

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Hey can anyone write me a five to six paragraph review on a movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                  Hey can anyone write me a five to six paragraph review on a movie?
                  Do your own home work

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                  any news bout it? is it supposed to drop in 2013?
                  Na more like 2015!

Comment

Do your own home work

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Na more like 2015!

with Will Smith & Martin Lawrence? i hope so....

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

with Will Smith & Martin Lawrence? i hope so....
                      Yeah otherwise they wouldn't do it. But Will Smith got a list of films he is doing between now and then, plus I think they had trouble getting Martin Lawrence on board at first. Dunno why, not like he doing anything, could probably do with the money. But yeah 2014/15. Should hear more about it towards the end of next year, but it has been officially announced.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Going to see The Hobbit tonight finally. Hope it's as good as it's been said to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        I hate wasting time on movies that suck lol
                        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Yeah otherwise they wouldn't do it. But Will Smith got a list of films he is doing between now and then, plus I think they had trouble getting Martin Lawrence on board at first. Dunno why, not like he doing anything, could probably do with the money. But yeah 2014/15. Should hear more about it towards the end of next year, but it has been officially announced.
                          Michael just finished Pain and Gain, when that movie is done he's going to shoot Transformers 4 first, which'll be in theaters somewhere in summer 2014, so if Bad Boys 3 comes it'll be more like 2015/16. Unfortunately..
                          Last edited by WeezyMinaj; 12-30-2012, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X