This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    North by Northwest is the best of those, but the Shining and Back to the Future are also very great movies.About to order Lawrence of Arabia on blu-ray.
    Yeah, let's see what I'm in the mood for tonight. I think I'm in the mood for some horror, so it could be The Shining. But we'll see...

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      Bridesmaids was pretty "ehh" for me. Expected a lot of fun. I guess not...---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------What should I watch tonight? ---> The Shining, Back to the Future, Eastern Promises, The Dirty Dozen, Primal Fear, The One, North By Northwest, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, The Assassination of Jesse James by...., ?????
      Ever seen the mini-series version of The Shining btw? I think it's in like four parts of 90 minutes, and story wise differs a bit from Kubrick's version. I remember enjoying it though.
      Tony told us this world was ours
      And the Bible told us every girl was sour
      Don't play in the garden and don't smell her flower
      Call me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn Mower

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhardws View Post
        Ever seen the mini-series version of The Shining btw? I think it's in like four parts of 90 minutes, and story wise differs a bit from Kubrick's version. I remember enjoying it though.
        Nope I haven't. Not planning to either, but who knows...

Comment

• LAWLESS!!!

A-MAZ-ING...

Shit was dope... Just went cinema and see it! Nice and empty cinema... Went on my own! Perfect! Tom Hardy out done himself once again!! And Shia was quality as well (I was having doubts if he could pull this movie off).

Highly recommend it to my fellow movie geeks...

Comment

• The Shining was cool. Nicholson was amazingly insane lmao! I think Shelly Duvall couldn't act for shit tho. She was ugly AND a bad actor. But this was some intense disturbing shit right thur. You almost felt insane watching it.

Comment

• ^^On youtube you can find some nice on-set footage of Kubrick raging against her Duvall 'cause she acted so bad, haha. Because of your avatar/sig I figured you had seen The Shining before btw, that's why I asked. Next time (if) you watch it, mind the impossible windows and rooms (check the bicycle scene), great stuff.
              [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION], I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait 'till november for that one-_-' Hate those European releases...

Comment

• Citizen Kane should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait.

Also, Metropolis is excellent.
                Fritz Lang was truly one of the best.

Comment

• Save The Last Dance

Comment

• Watching Ted high

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Hopefully my Forrest Gump steelbook will show up today... Been waiting for too long!! lol

And my PS3 has problems playing A-Team even tho my dads blu-ray plays it fine. I succeeded playing it once after waiting for forever but now it seems like it won't again smh. It just loads and loads -.-

Comment

• Prometheus. Even better after the second time. Can't wait for the extended 3D version next month.

Comment

• Forrest Gump never gets old

Comment

Working...
                          X