This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YoungAssassin View Post
    Yea because that's all you do all day, sit in your room. You watch 832 movies a year, and then post gay little reviews about them on here. Whenever do you go outside, you probably whiter than a ghost with your gay foreign ass. Fuck you and your country. Go outside and get. Sun while you. Can faggot

Oh yea nice selection on the signature and avatar. So retarded. You obsessed with movies nerd bitch. And you also as retarded as the monster tard in your sig
    Lmao glad this bitch is banned... I don't even watch that many movies tho.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Seriously doubt it, my friend.

I'll post up some pics in a week or so when it's done.

Almost �4000 has gone into the room...

Can't wait to see it.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

@Proof @WeezYIsCraaazY [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION]

I'm adding everyone cause I can't remember which person recommended me The Diving Bell and the Butterfly? Cause I just bought it today.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post

@Proof @WeezYIsCraaazY @Kuzz

I'm adding everyone cause I can't remember which person recommended me The Diving Bell and the Butterfly? Cause I just bought it today.
      Weren't me

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Weren't me
        Aight then. Think it was Proof. And dunno if he's still logged in and shit.

Comment

• Just found out that Cary Grant, possibly the greatest actor of all time, went to my secondary school.

Cary Grant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• Watching Rush Hour 3 I forget how funny Chris Tucker is

Comment

• Expendables 2

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                Expendables 2
                Awwww

Comment

• Watching Supersize Me

Comment

• The Devils Advocate - very interesting movie. I enjoyed it a lot 8/10 .............. Now: Silence of the Lambs (for the third or fourth time I think)

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

@WeezYIsCraaazY how's Hitchcock's North by Northwest?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      @WeezYIsCraaazY how's Hitchcock's North by Northwest?
                      It's his third best work in my opinion (Vertigo and Psycho) are better than it. But Hitchcock's third best film is still one of the best ever.

I'd definitely suggest it.

Cary Grant >>

Watch Vertigo as well if you haven't, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        It's his third best work in my opinion (Vertigo and Psycho) are better than it. But Hitchcock's third best film is still one of the best ever.I'd definitely suggest it.Cary Grant >>Watch Vertigo as well if you haven't, though.
                        Vertigo is in my watchlist of course. gotta check out ol' Alfred. But it's because I recorded North by Northwest from tv and it looked good and it was a hitchcock-movie. Had to check it out. And I'm ashamed of still not having watched Psycho.

Comment

• Been watching Law & Order SVU lately starting from Season 1 when Benson and Stabler first got assigned.

Favorite Law n Order show

Comment

Working...
                          X