X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    I agree.

Good film, but some bits in it were corny, such as that circle diameter fuckery.
    Did it fuck up the perfection of the first one?

Anyone seen Argo? My parents saw it and said it was awesome, but need the opinion of a younger dude

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      Did it fuck up the perfection of the first one?
      I wouldn't say it fucked it up, but it definitely wasn't as good as the first Taken movie.

Comment

• watched Jerry Maguire last night, so now I'll watch Rain Man tonight.
        .................... ....................

Comment

• YO Sinister wasn't really that scary

that shit was just fucking disturbing

Comment

• Watching The Thing again. Pretty good movie actually

Comment

• I watched Sin City again, wasn't feeling it the first time... This time it was sure better, but still not a good movie at all. Fun to look at, very artistic, and that's also what makes me digg the movie. Not every movie has to have "certain elements" to be good.

Rumble in Bronx - very dissapointing. Many called it Jackie's best and "what got me into Jackie" and shit like that. The action and fight scenes was pretty good, rest was so fucking bad...

Comment

• Watched that Smiley movie....and I gotta say, those Youtubers did a good job...the movie wasn't bad at all lol....

ill give it 6.5-7/10
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Saw the first Bond movie, Dr. No, hadn't seen it for forever. I must say, Bond started off weird as fuck yo. 7/10 tho.

Comment

• me & my girlfriend just finished watching push, chronicle & hancock, all three of those superhero movies have so much potential to go further, especially chronicle BUT they have to lose the paranormal activity style of film making (blair witch project did it best though)

Comment

• Im not sure if this movie was posted but, Prometheus. I had to cop that shit right quick since I seen it in theater. Anybody else? If you think were not the only ones in this universe.

Comment

• I hate when you watch/read something completely unmovierelated, and still get a movie spoiled... I'm like HOW DA FUK DAT POSSIBLE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                          YO Sinister wasn't really that scary

that shit was just fucking disturbing

movie scared the fuck out of me man, because it was so fucking disturbing like some of those clips

Comment

Working...
                          X