Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Story is a masterpiece and broke my heart. I'mma try to watch Late Spring after I watch Inside tomorrow.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• Watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes once again yesterday this time with my family tho.

I love that movie. Very moving, very real and amazing to look at too. p.r.: 9/10

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Oh btw, received my A-Team exclusive steelbook today. Beautiful steelbook. Not that great a movie, but I still think it's a lot of fun and the movie you need to pick up if you just need to clear everything lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
        Tokyo Story is a masterpiece and broke my heart. I'mma try to watch Late Spring after I watch Inside tomorrow.
        Good stuff. It's a phenomenal piece of work, known not by culture, creed, race, political view - just the story.

Comment

• Rain Man ... No doubt this is an amazing movie! Although Cruise might get a lil outshined it still don't take away everything else I enjoyed about this - 9 or 10/10 definitely. Definitely 9 or 10/10. Definitely...

Comment

• just saw cabin in the woods

was expecting something more serious lol, pretty weak overall though :c
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              Watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes once again yesterday this time with my family tho.

I love that movie. Very moving, very real and amazing to look at too. p.r.: 9/10
              really? I had it today but I just fastforward it to see what it is about and all I saw was some monkeys moving and fighting and one of them had a shirt and that kinda shit...so I thought to my self this shit looks boring and ridiculously bad lol..

do you recommend me to watch it?
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                really? I had it today but I just fastforward it to see what it is about and all I saw was some monkeys moving and fighting and one of them had a shirt and that kinda shit...so I thought to my self this shit looks boring and ridiculously bad lol..

do you recommend me to watch it?
                I do, he will as well

Watched Ip Man. Some amazing martial arts scenes, nice storytelling and interesting characters. The second movie is worth a watch as well I heard, so that one is up for tomorrow
                Tony told us this world was ours
                And the Bible told us every girl was sour
                Don't play in the garden and don't smell her flower
                Call me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn Mower

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  really? I had it today but I just fastforward it to see what it is about and all I saw was some monkeys moving and fighting and one of them had a shirt and that kinda shit...so I thought to my self this shit looks boring and ridiculously bad lol..do you recommend me to watch it?
                  Well it's your own discision... You are going to miss out on a good movie tho.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Watched Frequency. Good suspense thriller but I wanted it to be executed a little more exciting. Still overall a good movie.

Comment

• After seeing The Tunnel last week, I've been digging into the 'found-footage' genre for a bit. Although I'm not a huge fan of the shaky cams, there are some indy films out there that have some nice ideas and do some pretty creative stuff. If you can enjoy The Blair Witch Project and/or Paranormal Activity then The Tunnel is a good scare, even though the acting is bit weak. I wouldn't advise you to watch Grave Encounters or Atrocious; they're a waste of time. The first one will just make you laugh and only watch Atrocious if you like watching people run around through dark maze for an hour and a half.

An 'interesting' one is The Poughkeepsie Tapes. It's about a serial killer who videotaped everything he did and you get to see the tapes. It has some intense and disturbing scenes, which will make you want to check the closet the next time hear something in your house and the door appears open. It's not a 'good' movie though and it isn't really entertaining, but it's an interesting take on the 'found footage' genre.
                    Tony told us this world was ours
                    And the Bible told us every girl was sour
                    Don't play in the garden and don't smell her flower
                    Call me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn Mower

Comment

• Any funny movies of black actors?
                      Like Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins?

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Bridesmaids was pretty "ehh" for me. Expected a lot of fun. I guess not...---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------What should I watch tonight? ---> The Shining, Back to the Future, Eastern Promises, The Dirty Dozen, Primal Fear, The One, North By Northwest, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, The Assassination of Jesse James by...., ?????

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                          Bridesmaids was pretty "ehh" for me. Expected a lot of fun. I guess not...---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------What should I watch tonight? ---> The Shining, Back to the Future, Eastern Promises, The Dirty Dozen, Primal Fear, The One, North By Northwest, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, The Assassination of Jesse James by...., ?????
                          North by Northwest is the best of those, but the Shining and Back to the Future are also very great movies.

About to order Lawrence of Arabia on blu-ray.

Comment

Working...
                          X