• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    it kinda fucked my mood up
    So did it with mine, but in a good way

Comment

• Watched 'Brave" ... pretty good movie

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
        Watched 'Brave" ... pretty good movie
        How would you rank it among other [great] Pixar movies? (Toy Story, Up, Wall-E etc.) ??

Comment

• Going to see Argo this week. Did anyone see it?

Comment

• How's Cloud Atlas?
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
              Going to see Argo this week. Did anyone see it?
              Yeah quality film!

Comment

• [MENTION=61746]Vocker[/MENTION] thought it would be better to discuss the movie related things in here

Your list is good tbh!

My top 5 goes something like this: Tom Hanks, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Kevin Bacon and Woody Harrelson, (and Jason Statham)

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
                  Going to see Argo this week. Did anyone see it?
                  Yes, very entertaining film!
                  Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                  How's Cloud Atlas?
                  There are some metaphorically reaching films that work, like Space Odyssey and Synendoche, New York, but this falls flat on its heels. Basically it doesn't work. :L

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Yeah quality film!
                    Yeah, I read that in a lot of reviews too. Ben Affleck turns out to be a great director!

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    Yes, very entertaining film!
                    Okay, thanks!

Comment

• Aw man, watching The Fellowship of the Rings again makes me realise how mediocre a movie it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        @Vocker thought it would be better to discuss the movie related things in here

Your list is good tbh!

My top 5 goes something like this: Tom Hanks, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Kevin Bacon and Woody Harrelson, (and Jason Statham)
                        Real talk tho, Tom hanks >>>>>>>>>

I was just watching cast away, great movie. catch me if you can is straight classic, him and leonardo dicaprio were amazing on that.

I think leonardo dicaprio is the type of actor that will end up on everybodys top 5 list lol
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                          Real talk tho, Tom hanks >>>>>>>>>

I was just watching cast away, great movie. catch me if you can is straight classic, him and leonardo dicaprio were amazing on that.

I think leonardo dicaprio is the type of actor that will end up on everybodys top 5 list lol
                          Yeah man, imo Leo is especially great in roles where he have to portray someone who exists/existed. And ofc he's just amazing overall.

and yeah Catch Me If You Can is an amazing movie!

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          Aw man, watching The Fellowship of the Rings again makes me realise how mediocre a movie it is.
                          Bruh, you've became too bitchy when it comes to movies lately tbh.

I'm not hating, but it feels like you just watch 70 old classics and hate on a lot of new ones for no good reason, like "see me, I watch real movies all of y'all don't know what movie is" Hm

You wouldn't call Scarface a classic and LOTR is just mediocre? Seems odd. Maybe I'm wrong but that's how it feels like.

Comment

Working...
                          X