Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see Looper? I received very very good reviews but it doesn't really appeal to me... But I thought the same thing about Inception first and that turned out to be one of the best movies I ever saw!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
      It is a classic, meaning that is widely well known and has gathered a large following over the years, not to mention that Pacino's performance will go down in cinematic history (in fact, it already did). The word 'classic' (or 'cult') has nothing to do with opinions..whenever you think it's overrated, that's just your personal taste (I didn't like Pulp Fiction but I would call it a classic nonetheless)

And of course i'm talking about the 1983 version, ain't nobody giving a damn bout the other one

Thinking and reflecting on issues is about the only reason I watch movies

That all depends on whose standpoint you're talking from. Critically, Scarface is far from a classic. Perhaps in the general viewers' eyes, though I'm not sure which one you're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        Critically, Scarface is far from a classic.
        ...You know Critics can't save you right? In a real world

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        I'm not sure which one you're talking about.
        I don't have to elaborate...

Last edited by Hollyhood; 11-29-2012, 05:12 AM.

Comment

• If you haven't, go see The Master.

It's a brain teaser, and quite possibly the best thing to hit screens all year.

Comment

• Over the last few days watched, Up, Wall-E, Pinnochio & A Bug's Life.

All Disney classics.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
              Did anyone see Looper? I received very very good reviews but it doesn't really appeal to me... But I thought the same thing about Inception first and that turned out to be one of the best movies I ever saw!
              looper was boring

inception is only good after you watch it twice cus the first time it fucks with your brain

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                looper was boring

inception is only good after you watch it twice cus the first time it fucks with your brain
                The first 15 minutes were kinda hard but after that I could follow everything!
                SPOILERStill curious what finally happened at the end...

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                  Over the last few days watched, Up, Wall-E, Pinnochio & A Bug's Life.

All Disney classics.
                  this is why we cant take your opinion on hating wayne's music srs

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
                    The first 15 minutes were kinda hard but after that I could follow everything!
                    SPOILERStill curious what finally happened at the end...
                    the only thing what got me was at the very end when that thing was still spinning on the table

but the film goes off without it stopping - which could mean the whole film was a dream

who knows

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      the only thing what got me was at the very end when that thing was still spinning on the table

but the film goes off without it stopping - which could mean the whole film was a dream

who knows
                      That's what I was talking about.
                      And there's not coming a sequel so we'll never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        this is why we cant take your opinion on hating wayne's music srs

Comment

• Need some more movies on the level of GoodFellas & Heat

Should probably watch City Of God...
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X