X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Finally. @Kuzz

The Place Beyond The Pines.

A quality film with beautiful cinematography and a strong soundtrack. Overall the film is very original with a good character development. But the movie does have its flaws and do suffer from a few clich�s, despite the directors overall unique approach.
    The movie goes down in the third part for me and becomes too predictable and melodramatic. That doesn't change the fact that I really enjoyed it though and you don't come across a movie like this that often. Defiantly worth the watch and the good things about this movie makes up for its flaws. 7-8/10
    Woop woop!!!

Just watched Scent of a Woman for the millionth time. Please tell me you've seen it?

So epic. Obviously don't watch if you ain't seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Woop woop!!!

Just watched Scent of a Woman for the millionth time. Please tell me you've seen it?

So epic. Obviously don't watch if you ain't seen.

It's funny you mentioned that movie cause I was reading about it on IMDb about a month ago and it sounded very very interesting. So I went on and downloaded it. But then somehow I never got around it. Looks like you once again have decided my movie-schedule for me. haha
      Tomorrow's prioritized movie - 'Scent of a Woman'

Comment

It's funny you mentioned that movie cause I was reading about it on IMDb about a month ago and it sounded very very interesting. So I went on and downloaded it. But then somehow I never got around it. Looks like you once again have decided my movie-schedule for me. haha
        Tomorrow's prioritized movie - 'Scent of a Woman'
        OMG you are in for a treat. Well I hope so. I love it. It's just a classic.

Comment

OMG you are in for a treat. Well I hope so. I love it. It's just a classic.
          I know you're probably thinking why the fuck I haven't watch and shit that since I'm a movie fanatic, right?

But the problem is there's just so many movies out there, and everytime you watch a classic popular movie, there's a 1000 more waiting for you lol.

Comment

I know you're probably thinking why the fuck I haven't watch and shit that since I'm a movie fanatic, right?

But the problem is there's just so many movies out there, and everytime you watch a classic popular movie, there's a 1000 more waiting for you lol.

Yeah it's cool man, that's why I weren't sure if you had seen it, I know it's very had to get round to everything, and then sometimes you can't even think of some of these classic movies that you haven't seen. I think we have talked about this before. There are films I've not seen. Schindler's List, God Father trilogy... I feel bad about those + others sometimes lol. It's cool we'll get through em all one day.

Comment

Yeah it's cool man, that's why I weren't sure if you had seen it, I know it's very had to get round to everything, and then sometimes you can't even think of some of these classic movies that you haven't seen. I think we have talked about this before. There are films I've not seen. Schindler's List, God Father trilogy... I feel bad about those + others sometimes lol. It's cool we'll get through em all one day.
              WOW that must hurt! hehe

The one that really bothers me right now, is '12 Angry Men'. That's the only movie I still haven't watched, which is in IMDb's first 10 movies of their top 250 list.

Comment

• Why pick on somebody helpless
                If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                  the hobbit 2 already?
                  i still not watched the 1st one

Comment

WOW that must hurt! hehe

The one that really bothers me right now, is '12 Angry Men'. That's the only movie I still haven't watched, which is in IMDb's first 10 movies of their top 250 list.
                    Another one for me too lol!! We're slacking!

Comment

• I watched V/H/S 2 yesterday. It was so fucking great, way better than the first one. The flaws that the first one had don't exist in this anymore. It's fucking intense lol 9/10

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                        I watched V/H/S 2 yesterday. It was so fucking great, way better than the first one. The flaws that the first one had don't exist in this anymore. It's fucking intense lol 9/10
                        Hmm might have to check these two out now, never watched the first one cos I thought it looked shit.

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        the hobbit 2 already?
                        i still not watched the 1st one
                        Yeah bro just like the lord of the rings, 3 movies one each year. Part 3 will be 2014.

Comment

Hmm might have to check these two out now, never watched the first one cos I thought it looked shit..
                          If you accept what it sets out to accomplish, then you will love them I'm sure! They are my favorite found footage horrors! I can't wait for a third one, hopfully.

Comment

Working...
                          X