X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    2D. I don't care for 3D.
    I feel you haha, just wanted to know if it was true that the hfr distracts you from the actual story and everything

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Gonna pop off the the cinema and watch 'The Impossible' in a min! Meant to be good!

Comment

• I'm having a date tomorrow with a girl. We're going to Amsterdam but we wanna see a movie too. I was thinking about Pitch Perfect. Usually I don't like movies like that, but this one looks quite funny and it received good reviews too. Anyone seen it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
          I'm having a date tomorrow with a girl. We're going to Amsterdam but we wanna see a movie too. I was thinking about Pitch Perfect. Usually I don't like movies like that, but this one looks quite funny and it received good reviews too. Anyone seen it?
          Haven't seen it but I'm sure your girl will like that movie.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Damn 2013 will be such a great year of horror movies!

-The Collection (Collector 2)
          -Evil Dead (Remake)
          -Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D (Remake (with Trey Songz))
          -Carrie (Remake)
          -Zombieland 2
          -World War Z

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
            I'm having a date tomorrow with a girl. We're going to Amsterdam but we wanna see a movie too. I was thinking about Pitch Perfect. Usually I don't like movies like that, but this one looks quite funny and it received good reviews too. Anyone seen it?
            It's fucking horrible. I downloaded it the other day and watched it... Shit was BAD! Literally most the funny bits are in the trailers and it's only the fat girl that makes anything funny. Everything else is cringey, very poorly made.

I have no clue how it's got such high ratings on IMDB which is the only reason I checked it out. It must just be a load of Glee loving freaks that just watched it and voted it high. Seriously it's bad. I even think a girl depending on what she is like would think the same.

Anyway... Just got back from watching 'The Impossible'... Damn, that shit was intense. If you want a film to make you sit there after and think about life this is the one. Shit had me hooked in from start to finish. It's just pure emotion. Kinda makes you realise just how bad it really was. I mean of course everyone knows how bad it was, but this gives you more of an insight into what it was like to be there, as it's based on a true story of the family.

Very good film. Enjoyed it a lot, cried, and am still thinking about it as I'm laying in bed now... Great film making.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              It's fucking horrible. I downloaded it the other day and watched it... Shit was BAD! Literally most the funny bits are in the trailers and it's only the fat girl that makes anything funny. Everything else is cringey, very poorly made.

I have no clue how it's got such high ratings on IMDB which is the only reason I checked it out. It must just be a load of Glee loving freaks that just watched it and voted it high. Seriously it's bad. I even think a girl depending on what she is like would think the same.

Anyway... Just got back from watching 'The Impossible'... Damn, that shit was intense. If you want a film to make you sit there after and think about life this is the one. Shit had me hooked in from start to finish. It's just pure emotion. Kinda makes you realise just how bad it really was. I mean of course everyone knows how bad it was, but this gives you more of an insight into what it was like to be there, as it's based on a true story of the family.

Very good film. Enjoyed it a lot, cried, and am still thinking about it as I'm laying in bed now... Great film making.
              Really!? Oh, well I hate glee and step up etc. but I thought this one looked kinda funny but I'll believe you!

The way you talk about the movie is very contagious so I'd love to see it but unfortunately it's not in theaters here, it comes out on 17 jan.

I guess we need to do something else in Amsterdam because there are no interesting movies. Maybe she wants to go to the Red Light District with me lol jk.

I saw Taken 2 btw... it was so bad ugh such a waste of time...

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                I feel you haha, just wanted to know if it was true that the hfr distracts you from the actual story and everything
                That is not true imo.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Reign Over Me - decent drama, but I expected more tbh.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - Amazing drama, I loved the concept and it was well made! Defiantly recommended

Avengers - It was without a doubt the ultimate superhero movie. Not saying it's the best SH-movie cause it ain't, but it turned out exactly how I was expecting it to be and it couldn't have been made in any other way. This was the way to pull this kind of movie off.

Comment

• Just finished Synecdoche, New York:

Obscure, full of half-thought ideas and an uncompromising solipsism. On the other hand, it is very intriguing, and unlike most films I distaste I cannot suggest not seeing it.

Comment

• Rampart - I didn't like it, except for my man Woody!

Comment

• Originally posted by Megaman View Post
                      Haven't seen it but I'm sure your girl will like that movie.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Damn 2013 will be such a great year of horror movies!

-The Collection (Collector 2)
                      -Evil Dead (Remake)
                      -Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D (Remake (with Trey Songz))
                      -Carrie (Remake)
                      -Zombieland 2
                      -World War Z

will see all of them!

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                        nah

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                          nah
                          hm I don't believe it either. Won't watch it tho, Peter Jackson fucking sucks

Comment

Working...
                          X