This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
    I remember you saying that you liked Gran Torino, then you'll like this one for sure. It didn't won an oscar for no reason.
    Mr. Eastwood is also one of my favorite directors (and I like him as an actor of course) so yeah I'm sure I'll like it!

Casablanca was one hell of a movie. The script might be the most perfectly written material ever. When you think about the movie in general there isn't a lot going on in it, but there's no need to be cause this movie kept my attention all the way through. Script, characters, directing, editing everything on point! Can't believe this movie is from 1942 and might be the one movie that fascinated me the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      Mr. Eastwood is also one of my favorite directors (and I like him as an actor of course) so yeah I'm sure I'll like it!

Casablanca was one hell of a movie. The script might be the most perfectly written material ever. When you think about the movie in general there isn't a lot going on in it, but there's no need to be cause this movie kept my attention all the way through. Script, characters, directing, editing everything on point! Can't believe this movie is from 1942 and might be the one movie that fascinated me the most.
      I don't really know him, I know him better as a director lol (Changeling and Million Dollar Baby are great movies).

Comment

I don't really know him, I know him better as a director lol (Changeling and Million Dollar Baby are great movies).
        Say whaaaat? Does Dirty Harry ring any bells? Someone who watch movies just CANNOT say "I don't really know him" about someone as iconic and popular as Clint Eastwood!

Comment

Say whaaaat? Does Dirty Harry ring any bells? Someone who watch movies just CANNOT say "I don't really know him" about someone as iconic and popular as Clint Eastwood!
          OFCOURSE I know him, I ment I don't really saw a lot of movies with him. I saw Dirty Harry and Unforgiven + his new material (Gran Torino, MDB) but not like all those old movies. I don't really like him as a person btw, his speech at Mitt Romney's campaign

Comment

Gonna see some classic shit today - Casablanca.

Since it's weekend I will probably see one more but which? Anyone got a suggestion to a great movie in the drama or thriller area?
            Classic? Drive (yeah, it is); Mean Streets; Blue Velvet; Breathless.

Newer? Drive (yet again); The Tree of Life; Inception.

Comment

• Killing Them Softly was....

Comment

• Django Unchained wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

The acting was really good though.

Jack Reacher was a better movie to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                  Django Unchained wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

The acting was really good though.

Jack Reacher was a better movie to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post

well everybody told me django was sooooo amazing

and i went into the movie expecting amazingness

and it was good dont get me wrong, but not amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                      well everybody told me django was sooooo amazing

and i went into the movie expecting amazingness

and it was good dont get me wrong, but not amazing
                      they got your expectations high and it didnt meet em, happens

Comment

OFCOURSE I know him, I ment I don't really saw a lot of movies with him. I saw Dirty Harry and Unforgiven + his new material (Gran Torino, MDB) but not like all those old movies. I don't really like him as a person btw, his speech at Mitt Romney's campaign
                        That was so embarrassing lmao! Clint is getting old and senile man

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        Classic? Drive (yeah, it is); Mean Streets; Blue Velvet; Breathless.

Newer? Drive (yet again); The Tree of Life; Inception.
                        Of course I've seen Inception bruh c'mon.

I once threw Tree of Life in my DVD player but I turned it off cause it was too weird. I will probably see the whole movie sometime tho, I just wasn't feeling it that day - also because I heard that the movie was hella odd.

Comment

• Where The Heart Is is on TV. Haven't seen that shit in a while.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
                          Space Cowboys is an alright slightly older movie he was in. (1999ish)
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X